**IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Okay! So this story is up and running (for now, let's see how long it continues for ^^') and I'm here with a very important question for all of you!!!

Yeah, I know the OC just shared a romantic moment with Sesshomaru, who has, much to his dismay, realized that he's ending up like his father. 

BUT!!!

Does Naraku still have a chance with her? It's true that he's the villain but he has been kind to Hisako, you've all got to admit. He's ordered all his minions to stay away from her, not harm her, and his offer to give her a place to belong is still open. Of course 90% of the motive behind it would be for personal gain, but still.

SO!!! WHO DO YOU WANT AS THE ROMANTIC INTEREST FOR HISAKO? Sesshomaru or Naraku? Which hunk over the other?? 

I'm kind of neutral on this because I have one Sesshomaru fanfic and one Naraku fanfic in my published books at the moment. To be completely honest actually, it's way too difficult for me to choose between the two because...HOW CAN ONE BE EXPECTED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO INCREDIBLY SMEXY CHARACTERS?!! *googly eyes* though, I have to admit that I find Naraku's evilness/possible protectiveness and possessiveness/baritone voice/appearance kind of hot >.> and keeping aside his deranged quest for power, he, like every person in the world, deserves some love...love that could change him for the better (I personally find this concept really touching). Maybe he won't be so evil anymore?

Anyway, I'll leave the tough decision to all of you! Do let me know your preference so I can plan out the progress in the story :)

Cheers!

Lilac ~