CHAPTER 18: Resolutions

“Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung!”

Chaeyoung grimaces as she can’t help but get a whiff of Eunwoo’s stinky breath. She wonders just how much alcohol did he drink to smell like an old drunkard in the street.

Eunwoo, Eunwoo, Eunwoo.

The fucking bastard. “Hey Eunwoo…I’m just gonna go—”

But Eunwoo, although heavily drunk, manages to block her attempt to leave.

He sniggers and starts to trace her bare arm, “Who would have thought I’d see you here? In a party! Hah!”

“Eunwoo. You’re drunk,” she remarks as she slaps off his wandering fingers off her skin. “And honestly, I don’t have anything to say to you, so I’m just—what are you laughing about?” Chaeyoung asks in annoyance.

"You,” he answers before laughing once again. “It’s just so funny how you’re consistently a prude. Did you ever realize that you've never really let me touch you?"

“What?”

“You know Chae,” he says, wobbly on his feet. “This is the exact reason why I dumped you. Why guys dump you. You're all tease and then nothing! You’re a bore!"

But before Chaeyoung could retort, slap him the way she should have months ago, an enraged fist meets Eunwoo’s pretty face first.

Screams suddenly fill the room, overwhelming the loud music blasting from the stereos. So loud that the crowd stops dancing and circles around the fight.

But this didn’t matter to Jungkook. In fact, nothing mattered to him but the fury he feels for the douchebag. He bellows, "What the fuck did you just say?"

He picks up Eunwoo by the collar and glares at him with bloodshot eyes, looking as if he is one step away from throwing another punch if not for Chaeyoung who’s clinging to his arm, begging him to stop.

Eunwoo whacks Jungkook’s hands off him. "I said, she's boring. Useless to date."

Anger deeply fills Jungkook and his rationality vaporizes. Next thing Jungkook knows, Eunwoo is down on the floor again, his lower lip cut and bleeding.

But Eunwoo just shamelessly laughs it off, "Come on dude, it is true! What,” he begins when he notices Jungkook fuming even more, “are you going out with her or something?”

“What if I am?”

“Well then you should know what I’m talking about. She's a stuck-up. She’s—”

“The best. Fuck. I. Ever. Had.”

Eunwoo's eyes gape. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He fixes his gaze on Chaeyoung who’s blushing so hard even though she didn’t have a single sip of liquor.

“The things she's done to me, the sounds she makes when I do her…” Jungkook scoffs, “she's far from being a prude. Maybe it's you who couldn't turn her on because when she is—and she’s fucking horny all the time by the way when she’s with me—she’s the fucking devil.”

And before Chaeyoung could be embarrassed by the inappropriate anecdote, her brain gets distracted and gets all muddled thanks to Jungkook and his excellent mouth.

The moment his lips touch hers, Chaeyoung’s lust escapes her chains of self-restraint and she gives in to what her body craves.

Just like that, color drives back in Chaeyoung’s life.

As if their lips has a mind of its own, they kiss, and kiss, and kiss.

Their skillful tongues find its way inside each other’s mouth, licking every corner and tasting sweetness in every contact.