CHAPTER 14: Tease and Teas

Bright and mellow lights sip inside the grandiose suite through the curtain's tiny gaps and make their way across the bed to twinkle and twirl right above Chaeyoung's face.

Distracted by the festival of lights dancing on her swollen cheeks, Chaeyoung stirs and begins to wake up.

Perhaps with a little help from a friend.

Warmth starts spreading on her flat stomach and onto her supple breasts as big, playful hands fondle her with great attention and expertise. This alerts Chaeyoung then on where she is and who she is with now.

"Jungkook," she mutters with her eyes closed as she involuntarily revels in the delicious morning sensation down under.

"Good morning," he replies with a gravelly voice that makes even more wonders to her lady parts. He brushes his lips at the dip of her back, up to the side of her neck, "A really good morning."

"What time is it?" Chaeyoung asks as she motions to sit up, holding the blanket to cover her now cold and hands-free chest.

"Past nine, I think," Jungkook replies sluggishly, embracing Chaeyoung on the waist to prevent her from getting up and leaving.

"I have to go," she says as she repeatedly taps on Jungkook's hands that are stubbornly firm on her. "Jungkook, my parents are going to worry. I didn't tell them I was going to stay out."

"Then just send them a text," he continues to cling onto her.

One of his hands begins its mischievous journey as it slithers under the blanket, onto her inner thigh, and dangerously, nearly grazing her sex.

Intentionally.

"Jungkook, I really can't—"

He holds her from the back of her neck and compels her to look at him before he lands his needy lips on hers. She kisses him back without fail, which brings a smile on his face as he kisses her deeper and deeper. "You were saying?"

"I hate how much you know I can't say no to your kisses." She pouts at him which Jungkook just finds irresistibly cute as he unconsciously finds himself softly biting her lower full lip.

"I'm serious, I'll be in trouble if—"

"Come on Chaeng, you're already in trouble with them anyway, why not fully enjoy it? I'm confident you're going to," he persuades her as he takes the blanket from her clasp, enjoying the magnificent view.

One of Chaeyoung's hands finds his very muscular bicep and grabs it, while the other tugs on his soft hair thanks to Jungkook's tongue working its wonders on her hardening nipple, licking and suckling as his thumb plays with the other, switching at perfect timing.

His fingers then reach her. He teases her front, smoothly glides back-and-forth, creating a delicious friction before he sinks inside her.

"Ah!" Chaeyoung moans.

"I told you, you'll enjoy this," he wickedly says right at her ear before devouring her plump lips to swallow her early moaning songs.

And he keeps his promise as he inserts another finger inside her dripping sex, pumping in and out in a staggering speed that Chaeyoung can't help but bite on his broad shoulder. "Oh Jungkook, ah! Ah!"

"Do you want to know how we can make this even more pleasurable for you?"

"How?" She asks back in a heartbeat which only makes Jungkook smirk.

"By granting you control," he slips in another finger, making Chaeyoung feel so full and overly horny.

"Control? Ah! O-over what? Ah!"