Chapter 1|Im an Uchiha

Obito's POV

We were all at the training grounds outside of Konoha Village. Me, Kakashi, and Rin we were practicing our ninjutsu skills. Me and Kakashi we're mostly practicing fighting with swords since we were both supposed to be skilled at it and honestly....Kakashi is amazing....He's good at everything! Cooking, cleaning, sword fighting, and ninjutsu...Why can't I just be like him? He's perfect. not only is he perfect, he's handsome too....I'm pretty sure every girl at school has a huge crush on him even if you can only see half of his face, I snapped back into reality when Kakashi's sword swung towards my face but I dodged it luckily in time "Good work today!" Minato sensei smiled before all three of us huddled together "We trained hard today, so let's go home and get a good nights rest!" Minato sensei smiled before he was headed off back home.

"Good work Kakashi!" Rin smiled as a hint of pink brushed her cheeks...Yeah...Rin also has a crush on him...of course... "Thanks." Kakashi said before sitting down near a cherry blossom tree on the training grounds, Rin following beside him. I really didn't want to sit down and rest, I needed to practice I am an Uchiha I'm supposed to be skilled at sword fighting...but I really wasn't at all...I drew my sword swinging it making sure i watched my movements but every time I'd mess up some how "Obito! Come sit take a break!" Rin called out, I really didn't want to..but I was tired and did need a break. I walked over sitting down beside Kakashi watching the sun go down, Kakashi stood up "I'm heading home...See you guys tomorrow" he said before heading off "Bye Kakashi!" Rin Called out as I stood up to "I'm heading home too, bye Rin." I said running home...I lived by myself just like Kakashi after his dad died...but I'm used to being alone...I liked it no one ever bothered me or told me I was a disappointment to the Uchiha name..

I sat down on my bed resting my eyes a little then opening them "I should really practice..."I said getting up and walking over to my Katana and placing it on my back and making my way to the training grounds, as I approached it I noticed someone was already there so I hid behind the pink Sakura tree "Kakashi?..."I said confused as the white haired male swung his katana gracefully.
Every movement and step he made was perfect and he didn't mess up..the way his hair blowed gracefully in the wind was cool... 'Wait! Why am I thinking this? I don't like kakashi!' I thought as I hit myself on the head. Before Kakashis father died he never was depressed but he did visit his grave often though.

My dream is to become Hokage and I'll make that dream become reality! I came out from behind the Sakura tree approaching Kakashi, every step I took my face seemed to get hotter "Mind if I practice with you?.."I asked looking away embarrassed "Sure." He said returning back to practicing "Thanks." I said pulling the Katana off my back and began swinging it, as I made one swing I fell backwards onto the ground wincing in pain then I noticed a hand "Try not swinging to high or you'll lose your balance.." Kakashi said as I grabbed his hand "Thanks!" I smiled blush rising in my cheeks as I did so "You want me to help you?" Kakashi asked as my eyes lit up "Of course!" I almost yelled in excitement as Kakashi held his sword in a very cool stance holding it out "Hold your Katana like this." He said showing me, I did exactly what he did but didn't get it.

Kakashi then placed his hand on my hand positioning it, his body inches away from mine my face felt very hot as he helped position my body stance "Like this." He said as he let go and stood back, the way I was standing felt right "Next you want to practice your swinging." Kakashi said as he swung his sword gracefully "You don't want to swing to high or to low." He said showing me how to swing, I swung my katana exactly like him and it worked! The way I swung it didn't make me fall, I smiled knowing I'm getting better every second especially with Kakashi "Thanks Kakashi!" I smiled blushing a little "It's nothing..." Kakashi said putting his sword away, I put my katana on my back and followed next to him "Want to practice tomorrow?"I asked "Sure." He said walking off as I smiled, I guess Kakashi isn't really that bad honestly...

3rd POV
Minato watched as the two young boys helped each other out, he smiled at the sight of his students getting along. "Minato.." Kushina scolded as Minato quickly turned around sheepishly smiling "What?..Just making sure my students are getting along." Minato smiled, Kushina smiled as well "Well..Don't be out to late.." she said with a smile as she walked back to the home they shared together. The two boys were headed off home and Minato left quickly. Rin sat at home swinging her legs as she was writing many different letters until she had finally wrote the perfect letter to confess her love for Kakashi, she smiled and put the letter in a pink envelope shutting it and setting it on her desk...