"Oh, right. Yeah, I'll be there." I turned my attention back to my phone.

"Dude, who are you texting that's so important?"

"My mystery girl."

"The one who randomly texted you?"

"Yeah," I went back to my phone waiting for something to say to come to mind or for her to carry the conversation on. I wasn't ready to stop talking.

"Lame." Kyle turned his attention to a pair of girls. My girl wasn't responding and I was getting frustrated.

"Hey Nick." Sarah came up and I smiled.

"What's up Sarah?" I slithered my hand around her waist as she swung her arm around my neck.

"Are you going to the party Wednesday?"

"Of course." Sarah was hot. Like, really hot. She didn't even look like she was in high school. I guessed that maybe she got plastic surgery or something. She was blond and had a different color of eyes each day. Today they were a striking purple, and they totally went with her outfit, which her breasts hung out of.

"Eyes up here, horny bastard." I chuckled after she grabbed my chin.

"Maybe you shouldn't wear such revealing clothing around me." I squeezed her butt.

"I'll make no promises." She patted my chest and I kissed her cheek.

"Maybe you can come over later today?" I said flirtatiously. She nodded right as the bell rang for first period.

I set my phone on silent and slipped it into my back pocket.

STACY

School was incredibly boring as most of my classes were full of subs. Flu, basketball, and wrestling season always caused teachers to be gone.

I waited in my car after school with Jared for the twins once again on their wrestling practice. I read a book as I got a text. I smiled and put the book down.

"Okay, question, what color is your hair?"

"Brown."

"Like, light brown or dark brown?"

"I'd have to say dark brown. You?"

"I have light brown hair."👨🏽

"Too bad, I like blondies."

"Too bad yourself, I like blonds too."👩🏼

"Well good thing you're not trying to learn of me and make me fall in love with you so that you can kill me."

"I guess. I don't think hair though would change a psycho's mind on a victim. "🧐

"Is that mustache included on the emoji you sent?"

"You into guys with mustaches?"

"Not in the least."