Epilogue

An end to a week off work is drawing much closer as just in a couple of hours will be exactly when the directors both interacted with each when coming to work which lead the two to become a bit more closer then what their rivalry did to drive them apart. 

The Conductor had woken up, sitting on the side of the bed stretching out his fully recovered body after its much needed rest. On the other end where his toes were, was Grooves, still soothing in his well earned rest, making sure that the yellow bird gets the rest, care and the talk he need to feel like his old self.... with slight improvements. For both of the birds and their filming production. 

He stares at the sleeping penguin, and smiled, thinking about the amazing things they could do as collaborating directors, how easy things will get, no stress will be as mounted when they were working on their own films. Plus the possible ideas that could be done for first time even in their studio. 

In about an hour they would have the Owls, Penguins and Receptionist come back to work from their short break. Grooves awoke and pulled himself up so he was sitting in bed, trying to analysing the room from his blurry vision of his tired eyes to find the Conductor is nowhere to be seen.Grooves reached over for his shades stretching arms and back letting out a massive yawn, but was interrupted by foot steps coming from the hallway with a hint of rattling. 

"Oh Morning, Grooves, I take it ya sleep well?"The yellow bird appeared by the door holding a tray with two breakfasts and two coffees. Not as dazzling as Grooves' breakfasts were, but you cannot say that it looks good. 

"Why yes I did, Darling. You look mighty well yourself to-" he paused "Oh my, what have you got there?" 

"Calm ya beak, it's only breakfast, here"He places Grooves plate on his lap, the breakfasts looked so good with it smelling fresh and amazing."So how are we going to be announcing the changes to the Express Owls and Moon Penguins?"

 The penguin is so engrossed in his breakfast, he finds it hard to stop eating say what he thinks they should do to tell the news to their crew. 

"Oh sorry, this is so good, but the is no need to make it extreme or fancy, we just tell them"Maybe this week changed Grooves as well, he'd always had to make a big deal into what ever he wants to show off and takes things to seriously literally. 

"Oh... ok lad. This proves we're ready for changes. Let's hope everyone else is on-board too."Grooves and Conductor awaits their crews and the receptionist for an important meeting, but this puzzled the everyone as they never seen them that close to each other, unless they were screaming at each. 

"Everyone, may we have your attention please" Grooves announce to crowd of birds that are just lost of what's going but are hoping that what has to be said will make this scene all make sense. 

"We all hope you enjoyed your week off, and expect to return as if nothing has happen." 

"We have decided to work together for now on, as partners. This whole studio is going to get a new coat of paint. Things are at a need of changes, and we can hope you'll adapt to, to benefit you, for us, for this studio." 

The atmosphere was fairly light then turned up very bright, with the eyes of the Owls, Penguins and Receptionist were wide, and their mouths gapped open nearly touching the floor.The same thoughts run through their minds. What had happened to their directors? Are they even them to begin with? 

Now trying to please two directors instead of one, and very demanding director.But they can see the good side of it with there being peace now, and this "changes" could mean something new and fresh for them to experience which is very exciting. With this, everyone is now excited and ready for what's to come. 

"What ya Peck Necks doing standing there with ya beaks open. Let's go and make these changes happen!" 

The Owls and Penguins rushed into the recording room while cheers and their arms in the air, fist pumping. The receptionist head round to his desk, showing the biggest grin he'd been hiding from the miserable same old shtick he had to witness in the main reception scene he started working there. The Directors look back at each other with beaming smiles then head to the recording room together. 

"I think that went well" 

Months have past, as they customise the WHOLE studio, form one giant recording room, sorting out the flood of bills, and organising the amount of boxes of props and costumes, and redecorating the spare studios and dressing rooms in the basements. 

Scripts are now coloured with creativity, the story and now the acting had improved with the owls and penguins enhance their inner acting spirits and performed greater then they had ever did with most of their scenes are done in fewer takes and given the freedom to add in their own improve to give a more realistic approach. 

What they had accomplished these last few months was worth the week off to set things straight. They have their dream studio and had won first place at the Annual Bird Movie Awards. What a great start to a new partnership between The Conductor and DJ Grooves. And they see a bright future that awaits them.

 The End