Chapter 4

"I made you breakfast" 

He places the tray on the bed with two steaming hot important goodness, along side a coffee for Grooves and the medicine and orange juice for Conductor. Picking up his meal Grooves tucks in. 

"Breakfast.... you don 'ave breakfast at 12 o'clock" 

"Actually darling, it's 9 in the morning" 

"9 in the..... oh peck I wasted a whole day of shooting me bovie! OOOHHH CONDUCTOR YA PECK NECK WHAD ARE YA DOIN!" Yelling at himself, knowing that there is something wrong..... but what? 

"Hey hey darling, there was no way you could have gotten any filming done at all yesterday" Grooves trying to calm the raging bird. 

"Oh you would say dat if it beans dere's an advandage of you winning with your bovie." 

"No, your not feel well, that's what's wrong and that's what's going to take everything out of you. You don't even feel motivated to even shot a scene, do you?" 

Peck, Grooves is on the ball. As much as he hates being wrong, but he can't deny the truth plus he really doesn't feel like arguing back nor in the mood for it all. 

"No.... I .... I don't even have any idea what me next bovie could be." 

"If it makes you feel better... I halted my film production as well, I send everyone home, and will come back next week when your at less better then what you are right now." 

The Conductor huffed after a little paddy like what a child would have crossing his arms and staring down the breakfast that's made specially for him. He picks up the fork and eats his meal. Swiftly engulfing the entire plate full as if he'd hadn't eaten anything for days, or Grooves is really good at cooking. 

"I'm happy you enjoyed your breakfast" Grooves, only half way through his own breakfast. Feeling really chuffed about pleasing the Conductor with his cooking. Him eating it without caring that the person he hates made him food. 

"It's good.... actually .....amazing" Conductor can cook but it's only descent, nothing spectacular or anything just something to tidy you over after a day at work. 

"Oh I brought you some medicine with orange juice for your cold." 

"You know why, darling you won't be making movies soon if you don't look after yourself first."Frustrated as there are no short cuts on the road to recovery, he'll have to take his medicine. Conductor stared at the bottle opening its lid..... but isn't aware of the child safety lid and just screwing it on an endless thread. 

"You want some help." Grooves holding out his hand. Without talking back he hands the bottle to Grooves and opens the bottle with ease and gives it back. 

"Ttthanks." Conductor muttered, very hesitant into taking his medicine, he can't remember what it now tastes like, but knows it's one of the worst tastes ever. 

He picked up the spoon and poured the gross syrup on and aimed it to his mouth, shaking and spilling over the tray that was over his lap. He shoved the spoon into his mouth and pulled it out seconds from it entering in."EEEUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!" 

"Wash it down with the juice, quick" Grooves handing him his drink, and he engulfed the entire drink, and a sigh of relief that the taste was only brief. "Better?" 

"Yeah... ya could say that."Grooves smiled and took the tray away off the bed and set it aside, with his now empty plate but is still finishing his coffee. Both birds stayed quiet, not knowing if they could say anything else.. what more can they say to each other.... or is there? 

".... G-G-Grooves" Conductor's voice tremble in fear and desperation had broke the awkwardness. 

"Yes darling?" 

"Can..... can I tell you something? ..... I need to get this off me chest."