Chapter 5

Silences had flooded the room, as something big is about to happen. 

"You're right, what you said.... about motivation...I've be..be," He start stuttering as a sneeze is fast approaching, with Grooves' swift moves hand him a tissue and hands one in the Conductor's hand and catches the sneeze in to the tissue.... 

"Thank you... been having trouble thinking of any new movie ideas, I'm afraid I might get my second second place trophy."Grooves rolling his eyes as THIS is what Conductor needs to desperately say. 

"Oh please, you have nothing to worry about that one lose among how wins you've had, at least you still get a trophy for second." 

"But it sticks out like a sore thumb, you'd think...gold, gold, gold, gold, SILVER! I'm a perfectionist, and you know how awkward it even looks in the reception."

"You do have a point about it though......" Grooves now thinking to himself, his right flipper placed under his chin, concentrating on that single thought. 

"I do... WAIT..... I do?" Conductor confused as for once Grooves agrees with him. 

"I got it, Darling!" Grooves shouted, jumping out of his seat at a height he could reach the moon and land back on Earth.  

"We could collaborate. Just think....we don't need to be rivals. Put this childish act behind us, and work together, form the greatest film studio and make the best movies the whole world has to see, and two heads are better than one to think about now movie ideas. 

"But we both have different 'ideal' films. How are we bent to work together if that's the main cause of us bickering, and also.... hhhhuuuucccchhhhhh! what makes ya think we could work together?" He blew his nose, then Grooves returns to thinking and comes back with the answer in just ten seconds.

 "Because I think this rivalry needs to stop, PECK, it should have years ago." 

Did Grooves just say Peck? 

"This studio is behind its rent, the basement is a mess and it's only content of films are western and disco space... we love them to death, but we want being in something new. This is what this studio needs, it's what WE need." 

The Conductor signed 

"Your right..... how could we been doing this for how long we've owned this place, we've could have treat her right... and be better for it and do well with on problems at all."He starts chuckling to himself. 

Then bursting out laughing, as well as coughing because of how hard he was laughing, which just made him laugh more.Grooves finding the laughing contagious and confusing couldn't help but joined in. 

What they were laughing at was unknown and had these two ever had a good laugh together? It is now only shown they are at peace at last from years of hatred towards each other.You can't fault having a good laugh once in a while... 

Can ya? 

"Oh I've been such a PECK NECK, haven't I?" Conductor said still laughing but starting ease up. 

"What darling?" DJ Grooves confused as what he means by it and why he's now calling him self a 'Peck Neck'. Everything was going great between the two. His smile turned upside down. 

"I'm a Peck Neck, Peck Neck, PECK NECK! AAAAAHHHHHH!" 

The Conductor screamed in rage letting out all the anger he has against himself, the cause of all his frustrations had finally been solved....The atmosphere died in an instant.