Chapter 2: The sword wielder

(There will be a couple of changes within this story. Katsuki will have One for All and Momo's main weapon will be a sword made of Kachin (Dragonball's strongest material) and this will make it so Izukui will fight Momo a lot because of her using a sword as well as fighting Katsuki because they both get angry)(Also Izuku was captured after the entrance exam and after the first day meaning he'll be joining late, just before the USJ incident. I hope you enjoy!)

Classroom's P.O.V.

Anyone, to look into this classroom would think "What's wrong with them?" And for most of the time, they are correct in thinking that but today the classroom was even louder because of an apparent rumour going around. This rumour would be that there is a transfer student. "Do you think the rumour is true?" Asked a muscular young man of average height, with a rather impressive physique, despite his young age. He has red eyes that are pointed slightly inwards and a small scar just above his right eye. He also has small eyebrows and very pointed teeth. His hair is reasonably short, dyed a bright red, and spiked away from his head at all angles with gel, two more pronounced tufts spiked on either side of his forehead like little horns, this lofty style taking a full 3 minutes to set., "Why should I care?! I'll beat them anyway!" a young man of average height, with a slim, muscular build and fair skin tone. He has short, spiky ash-blond hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red in colour. answered, "Apparently, he should be arriving today," Said a relatively tall and muscular young man with a wide frame. He has short dark blue hair, flattened neatly down and parted on the left of his head, a small patch completely shaved near the base of his head, and rather square eyes which match the notably pointed shape of his jaw. He usually wears a serious expression, and his eyebrows seem to be permanently pointed inwards, quite thin and long in length, the far ends sharply hooked inwards, and he wears glasses with rectangular lenses. gaining the attention of most girls. "Do you think he'll be hot?" Asked a girl of medium height, possibly set a little more broadly than some of her other female classmates, with healthy thighs, her skin is a light shade of pink, and she has rather square eyes, their sclera black and their irises bright yellow, with notably long eyelashes below and around the sides. Her face is framed by short hair, fluffy and unruly, which is a pleasant pink colour, slightly darker than that of her skin. She has two thin, pale yellow horns protruding from her head, hooked squarely and leaning diagonally to opposite sides, which are seen to be slightly flexible, able to bend a little to each side. "Who knows? Could be like that grape guy who was expelled," Said a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender build. She has triangular, lazy-looking onyx eyes with notably long lower eyelashes and rather small eyebrows. Her hair is short, only around chin length, and is dark purple in colour with an asymmetrical fringe, and two reflections shaped like sound waves on either side of her head. Her most prominent features are the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords, which act like extra limbs; she seems to be able to control these at will, and they are very flexible, able to change length if so desired. (Sorry for the descriptions but I feel like they are useful in some sense and it's more to read so ya know). Not long after this, the homeroom teacher enters and a slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes. He is usually recognized for his worn-out appearance, often appearing as if he just rolled out of bed. His facial hair remains unkempt and his eyes almost always looked tired and flat. "Today we have a transfer student and I'm sorry for your injuries in advance," The teacher states and in came the transfer student... in improper uniform. The person was a young man of average height and pale complexion with an extremely toned and muscular build for his age, possessing large, defined muscles most notably over his stomach and arms. He was wearing what appear to be knee-high socks of furry hide which expose his heels and toes, which also appear to be what fastens the sandal-bases he wears on his feet. His most defining feature is the grey, hollowed-out boar's head he wears as to mask his own, the eyes of which he has tampered with to allow himself vision while wearing it. This obviously made a lot of people stare most girls focused on his abdomen while most men were looking at the mask. "This is Izuku Hashibira, he's the new transfer student, he won't be wearing the proper uniform and has recently recovered from 6 broken ribs, both legs were broken in 2 different spots, his arms were snapped and some fingers were broken," The teacher states making a lot of people seem worried for the new kid.