"Why are you glad you've got me?" I questioned.

"Well, now I'm not the only girl and I have someone to talk to."

"Well...I guess that's good." "Anyway," I say, attempting to change the subject once again. "What's the captain like?"

"Oh, well... let's just say I think you're both get along swimmingly..." Elizabeth replies.
I can't help but notice that she turns away from me smirking, I don't bother to ask any further questions.
Though her reply leaves me a bit mythic.

We both walk along in silence until we get to the Black Pearl.
The Black Pearl was a massive black vessel with black sails.
I stare at it amazed, it was beautiful.

"It's nice isn't it?" Asks Elizabeth looking at me and placing her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, speechless.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the captain." She says, pulling me by my arm, tugging me sharply towards the ship.

As I board the Pearl, I look around fascinated.
It was a dark, kind of murky ship, that gave off a slightly shady vibe. It was unlike any other ship I'd been on.
Despite the ship's dark, bad guy look, I had a good feeling about this place, or should I say ship. It had a friendly atmosphere and I felt I would make friends here.
I'd already befriended the kind
Elizabeth, which made me happy, because we had lots in common, so I had someone to talk to now (and not just myself.)

The Pearl was crowded with friendly chatter and I already felt at home.
As I gazed around, my sight fixed on a tall tanned man wearing a captain's hat. He had dark brown eyes, a dark moustache, a goatee and a beard (the ends threaded with beads).
He wore his hair in dreadlocks, which was a mixture of brown and black. His dreadlocks were also threaded with beads.
Underneath his hat, he wore a red bandana.

He was incredibly handsome and I took an instant liking to him.

Elizabeth was in deep conversation with him, probably about me joining the crew.

I was staring so intently that my eyes probably looked like they had glazed over. I kind of wished they would so I could look away from the captain and concentrate on something or somebody else. I didn't want to risk myself going over and making myself look like a fool in front of him like I usually do when I try to talk to guys.

I eventually managed to shift my gaze and concentrate on watching the comings and goings of ships. Some of the ships sailed away with large crews, whilst others sailed into the docks with small crews.

"Watch out." Said a short man who almost collided with me, an overflowing bucket of water in his hands.

As I backed away, I don't know what happened, I just suddenly tipped backwards and was then plunged almost instantly into cold and darkness.

Elizabeth's POV:

I was in the middle of talking to Jack about Y/N joining the crew when I heard a loud splash. I looked around alarmed and stared at the place where Y/N had just been.

"Y/N!" I screamed, running across the wooden deck to where she had just been.

"Stay here, I'll get her." Said Jack, throwing off his effect and coat, tossing them into my arms. Then he heroically jumped into the sea to rescue Y/N.

I hoped he would be ok, I'd have gained and lost a friend in less than one day.
I started having a panic attack right there on the spot, I was beginning to get worried.

"Was she going to be ok? Would she survive? Would Jack be able to rescue her?"

"Oh for god's sake, of course, she'll be ok," I reassured myself under my breath.