Chapter 100 - Telling People Part 1

The weekend was about to start but Maya couldn't be more nervous about what they had to do.
It was Friday and also time to tell pretty much everyone about the new baby as well.
Maya thought to tell the Matthews would be the best decision but she was also scare d that she wasn't going to be able to get to everyone.
She took a breathe as she looked at the sonar which clearly stated that everything wasn't as it seemed.

"Nervous?" Josh asked as he came in the room with Ruby.
"Yeah, I am. Who would have guessed that we would have to break news like this so fast again," Maya said as her phone vibrated.
"My mom and Shawn. They want to talk to us in ten. At your brother's," Maya said and exhaled.
"Sounds like they have something to tell as well," Josh said and Maya smiled as Ruby woke up.

"Hey, Sweetie," Maya said as she took the six month baby.
"Ready to tell everyone about baby bro? Let's go," Maya said and they left out of the door.

~

"Aw, look how cute does Ruby look," Cory said.
"Say thank you uncle Cory. Why did you guys wanna see us, Mom?" Maya asked.
"You're becoming a big sister," Katy said and everybody's eyes widened.
"Congrats, Shawn. Finally becoming a dad," Cory said as Maya looked at Josh.
"I know it's a shock but you can look a bit better, Maya," Katy said.
"Believe me. I am happy. But you aren't gonna be," Maya said.
"Why not?" Shawn asked as Maya pulled out the sonar.
"Cause I'm pregnant again," Maya said.

"What! How on earth did that happen? She's barely six months," Riley said.
"Was a huge shock to us as well," Josh said.
"Due date?" Maya asked.
"January, 24. You?" Katy asked.
"Fourteen November. I'm fourteen weeks with a baby boy," Maya said.
"Fourteen?" Shawn asked.
"Baby boy? Aw she is gonna enjoy a baby brother so much," Topanga said.
"At least we can say we told you guys at once. I'm really happy for you, Mom," Maya said as she gave her mother a hug.
"Congratulations Shawn," Maya said brushing her hair away.
"Just not a third baby next year please," Shawn said as everyone laughed.

"Okay, that's a promise," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"How are you two going to handle that? Two kids at seventeen. Weird," Riley said.