𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 & 𝙹𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Could be better..." Orochimaru responded.

Tsunade had a somewhat hated glare at him but Orochimaru acted like he didn't see it as he reached to grab the steak that was done heating up.

The Legendary Sannin. None of them could really clarify if the departure helped them a bit. Orochimaru noticed a few things about Tsunade. Other than becoming Hokage, he noticed she still had her aggressive side, but was willing to show mercy on anyone.

As for Jiraiya, he hasn't changed at all. Still the same pervy dude ever since they were genins.

It was quiet between them, I guess it really has been so long. Where do they start? But it take Orochimaru long enough to notice how Tsunade looked a bit down.

"What were you both talking about out here?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Nothing that concerns you." Tsunade said harshly.

She still has that grudge against him.

"Tsunade, as hokage, you freed Orochimaru from his crimes and accepted him. He's apart of us now, we musn't lie to him." Jiraiya said. Tsunade scoffed before drinking out her bottle.

Jiraiya sighed and cleared his throat. "I've been hearing rumors about the Akatsuki's leader and where he might be." He started off.

"Akatsuki? Why do you want to know about it's leader?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well for one if he's the leader, he must be the strongest right? Second, the group is starting to die out, no telling if he might make the move on Konoha."

"According to these rumors, where might he be?" Orochimaru asked.

The snake sannin was apart of the Akatsuki at some point but wasn't too familiar with the leader and where he could be so this was some information he could definitely use.

"They say he's in the Amegakure.." Tsunade responded.

"Rain village?"

"Yeah, seems that way." Jiraiya said.

"But the problem is that the village has tight border control and strict rules." Tsunade pointed out.

"The Akatsuki leader wouldn't be able to move so freely then. There's gotta be a place, somewhere in the village, that he stays at." Orochimaru said.

"The thing too, is that the village is split into two, the leader supposedly running one of the sides." Jiraiya said.

"It's surrounded by the Earth, Fire, and Wind countries. It's always been a battleground between those countries." Tsunade said. "The number of refugees have grown and the political stability is not properly handled."

"Seems like Amegakure isn't making easy for it's enemies to infiltrate together." Orochimaru said.

"So I'll go into the village alone to confirm the information. After that when I find out it's true I'll come back and we'll make a plan." Jiraiya said.

Orochimaru and Tsunade both looked at him as if he were crazy, which he was right now. Tsunade had the most worried look on her face Orochimaru has not seen in a long time. "It's too dangerous to go alone! You know that!" She said.

"But I am one of Konoha's Legendary Sannin! Both of you know what means more than anyone." He responded.

"No, not you. I'll go instead. I'll look around the place and try to get more info on where they're keeping the leader and return back to you." Orochimaru said. "Besides, it's a really tough risky mission so I'm sure Tsunade-sama and the village wouldn't mind if I do this.."