Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P25)

A/N: Well, before the story starts, I have to tell you guys something REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT! The next chapter will be the ending of this Story. I've been so busy with private things in life, so I can never write stories anymore. Exams are this coming up so soon so I have to study, and with summer coming, I will be even more busy with my personal life, such as my boyfriend and family as well as friends. I have to be honest, I really loved writing this story, it's one of the most hits and I'm so glad that you all love this story and enjoyed it! It's just that, with so much things in mind, I can't write and I have no ideas what to write anymore than this. I was planning on adding all the other Hetalia characters, like Prussia and Germany, as well as my favorite, Russia, and ETC. but I just dont have the motivation too, You could say I'm on writer's Block. I think I might end some of my other stories as well, but of course I will continue to make more stories, and make new ones, but for this one, I just don't have any ideas anymore. Thank you for reading this story my lovely Kawaiis, but I'm just going to have to end it the next chapter. Please, and thank you, for understanding, and most of all, thank you for reading this story! Now what you really came here for, the chapter! Please continue along!

Everyone came running outside when they heard a loud thud. Everyone saw. AND I MEAN EVERYONE! They saw me on top of Kiku, our lips touching, and Arthur standing there frozen in shock. My eyes were widen and Kiku's eyes were wide to, as I quickly got off of kiku and stood up covering my mouth with my hands. Kiku stood up shaking covering his own lips as well. I couldn't stand looking at Arthur, as I felt a pair of hands holding me. It was Arthur, who had his hands at my shoulders from the back, turning me around, removing my hands from my mouth as he then placed his lips upon mine. I blushed and then slowly closed my eyes and kissed back, my arms around his neck. Slowly the kiss parted as I then tilted my head, as Arthur gave his smile and looked at Kiku.

"I know you like me Kiku." Arthur said bluntly to Kiku as the others gasped. Kiku looked at Arthur with wider eyes than before and blushed a bit looking to the side as he slowly nodded his head.

"Y-You found out Arthur-san..." Kiku said quietly. Arthur sighed and then had a tight grip on my hips, pulling me closer. I yelped softly blushing more as I looked up at Arthur.

"I'm sorry Kiku...Yes, We have been very good friends since I was small, But I am in love with this beautiful young lady right here." Arthur said as I smiled and held Arthur close to me. Kiku sighed and nodded his head, smiling.

"I understand that arr to werr." Kiku replied to Arthur as Kiku then walked over to me, grabbing my hand and holding them, as kiku looked into my eyes. 

"Take care of Arthur-san, arright (F/N)?" Kiku said as I held kiku's hands back. I smiled at him and nodded my head, as I hugged kiku. Kiku was shocked but hugged back and smiled as well, before pulling away. 

After that incident, everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep. Arthur looked at me as I was changing into my sleeping clothes and had a small smirk on his face when I turned around and looked at him. 

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as he let out a small chuckle. He patted the bed for me to lay down, and so I did. I looked over at him as he was hovering over me a bit and smiled.

"Jealous love?" Arthur said as I blushed and pushed his face away from mine, turning onto my side and looking away from him.

"O-Of course not!" I answered him as he lets out a giggle and shook his head, kissing my neck softly with his lips, and then nuzzling his face into my neck, his dirty blonde hair tickling me a bit.

"No need to lie to me love, I know you were Jealous." He mumbled onto my skin as I sighed and then pouted.

"T-then why did you ask?" I asked him as he tried to hide a small chuckle. He pulled me closer to his body and placed a hand on my cheek, making my face him, his emerald eyes looked into mines. 

"Because you are cute~..." He whispered sexually to me as I blushed even more and let out a sigh and smiled, shaking my head and closing my eyes as I cuddled against his body now.

"Idiot..." I mumbled, slowly falling into a slumber, awaiting the next day to come.

~Next Day~

"We wirr be going now, Thank you for your hospitarity." Kiku said as the 5 of them bowed down, it was a tradition to show your gratitude to others this way as I bowed down quickly thinking it was rude not to do the same. 

"D-Don't mention it!" I said quickly as we all stood back up and smiled and laughed.

"Hey! If there is ever a wedding! Tell us! We would be very much happy to come!" LinLin said as I nodded my head to her. 

"Of course we will invite you! We will invite everyone!" I replied as they turned around and started walking away, getting further and further.

Well, a wedding day for me and Arthur was coming soon, so we will get to see all of them once again soon, very soon...

~To be continued~ (and like I said, the last chapter is next!)