Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P22)

"AH! It's too goddamn hot eyebrows!" Alfred exclaimed as Arthur groaned in annoyance.

"Well then Why don't you go take a dip in the sea idiot?!" Arthur yelled back as I sighed at the two of them. But I did have to agree with Alfred that it was to hot. I thought and thought of what to do and then smiled brightly as a thought came to mind. I quickly ran towards Arthur and gave him a tug, as he looked back at me.

"Hm? What is it love?" He asked as I kept my grin on my face.

"Arthur, I do have to agree with Alfred, so why don't we stop somewhere? We do need to get supplies as well, we are running low on things." I said as he looked like he was in deep thought before nodding his head.

"I guess we can do that, plus the others look like they need to go get stuff from land as well." Arthur said as he gave me a quick kiss. Before we knew it, we started heading for land already as I smiled brightly. A new place and a new town to visit!

~TIME SKIP THROUGH THE BORING SAILING~

"We have landed!" Arthur yelled as Alfred ran around grinning happily.

"Yes! Now I can take care of my needs!" (*WINK WINK* If ya know what I mean* Alfred exclaimed as he quickly got off the boat.

"Alfred! You better not cause any trouble you wanker!" Arthur screamed after Alfred. Arthur sighed softly before walking towards you and smiling.

"I think we will stay for two days, Does that sound good?" He asked as I smiled and shook my head.

"No that doesn't sound good at all! That sound wonderful!" I said smiling and hugging him tightly. He smiled back and hugged as he then let go of me.

"Well, Why don't you go have some fun as well love?" He said as he kissed me softly. I nodded at him and waved as I got off the boat and started walking into the town where everyone was selling goods like fish and jewelry and so much more!

~While roaming around, somewhere else~

???: Aiya! What are you guys doing?!

???:..........*silent*.........

???: Prease stop!

???: Stop bothering him!

???: These breast are mine!

???I do not have breast!

???Aiya....

~Back to your POV!!!~

"Ah~! That was refreshing~!" Alfred said as I found him come out of a building. I looked at him as he looked back at me.

"You mean you came here just to get laid...?" I asked as his face suddenly went red and looked away.

"N-No!!! Not at all!!! I came here to...get something..." He said as he stuttered making it more obvious. I laughed as he started pleading me not to tell Arthur.

"Now why would I tell him that? You do what you want." I said as I walked away from him and kept wandering around before bumping into someone making me lose a bit of balance, but I kept myself able to stand up.

"Oh I am so sorry, Are you arright?" The person said as I look at him and then nodded.

"I'm good..." I said as I examined the person. Brown eyes, black hair that is straight and short...he was kinda short himself but I didn't reach his height. He had on a black uniform and had white gloves on. He had a golden color belt on as well and the buttons on his uniform were as well gold.

"I am very sorry sir, I didn't see you there." He said as he bowed and I blushed a bit seeing him bow down and shook my head.

"I-it's fine sir!" I exclaimed as I raised his head up. He raised up and smiled as he tilted his head a bit.

"You are very kind." He said as I blushed again. This person...was so...I don't know how to explain it but there was something about him that made everything seem brighter.

"Werr if you will excuse me, I wirr be on my way now." He said as he then left quickly. I looked back but see that he was nowhere to be found suddenly as I scratched the back of my head.

I shrugged a bit and then kept walking around the place for a bit more before going back to the ship.

~WHEN YOU GET TO THE SKIP~

"It's so great to see you again Arthur-san." I heard as I was getting close to the ship. It was that person's voice again! I quickly got on the boat to see that male again, and Arthur holding him as my eyes widened. Are my eyes deceiving me or...Is Arthur hugging/holding that male...?

"What.....?"

~TO BE CONTINUED!!!~

(MUAHAHAHAHHAHA I DONT EVEN!!!)