Sasuke: Dobe

Sakura: BAKA

Kurenai: How are you making seals already?!

Shino: ....

Kiba: DUMBASS!

Hinata: A-are you okay Naruto-kun?

Gai: YOUR YOUTHFULNESS TO DO SUCH A THING AT YOUR AGE IS STRONG!!!

Lee: TRULY AMAZING! THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH IS OVERFLOWING!!!

Neji: You are so immature. Your lucky that  you didn't lose any of your arms.

Ten Ten: Geeze Naruto! You gotta be careful!

Asuma: She's right kid. That's some dangerous stuff you're doin' there.

Shikamaru: Troublesome Blondes.

Choji: Naruto, messing with seals isn't too smart, you could seriously get hurt.

Ino: Come on Naruto. I knew you where dumb but not that dumb!

After that confrontation was over, I sat down to eat some food with the others. I would have enjoyed the meal if not for the overwhelming hunger that rested in my stomach. I ate as much and as quickly as possible. People have always called me fat or a pig for eating as much as I do. But what they fail to realize is that I take advantage of when food appears because I don't know when I'll eat again.

I've gone weeks without eating and go on for months from eating out of the trash bins around the village. When I get good food in front of me and I don't have to pay for it, I will eat as much as I can as a survival instinct.

After we were done eating it was time to figure out the patrolling shifts. And because of my insomnia, I volunteered for the first shift. Sure, I am tired but I can't seem to sleep. I usually sleep around every 48 hours.

As people started to fall asleep I walked around the camp. I started to wander around and by the time anyone woke up, the sun had begun to rise. Sasuke was the first to wake up. When he woke up he walked to me and said, "Why didn't you wake me up for my shift? Aren't you tired dumbass?"

I look towards the dark haired genine and exclaim loudly, " Oh, hi there Sasuke!"

"Shut up dumbass! You'll wake everyone up!", he responded in a whisper, "It's barely sunrise!"

"Hehe. Sorry about that, I forgot." I whispered back to the other boy.

"Whatever."

"Anyways, what are you doing up so early Sasuke?"

"The real question is, why are you still up? It was my turn to patrol hours ago!"

"Well, I didn't feel tired so I thought that I should let you guys rest."

It's not like I can sleep anyways.

Sasuke sighs and says, "You should take better care of yourself. I need- I mean we need you to be healthy."

"Since when did you care so much about my well-being?"

"I've always cared about you. You are my teammate after all."

Sasuke looks away but I still see his ear turn red.

Cute.

...

No

NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN!

Kit. Calm down. It's ok.

NO IT'S NOT!

IF I START FEELING THINGS LIKE THIS AGAIN I'LL-

Shhhh.