Eight Letter's

I gasped waking up, how am I even awake right now. I saw Stiles and Lydia sat in the room and they both looked down at me.

"Am I in hell?" I asked and I weakly took Lydia's hand in mine. "I should've died." My voice croaked and Stiles smiled.

"I told your sister I wouldn't let anything happen to you, and I kinda failed. Because if I didn't open that's door you wouldn't of got shot." He sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but it was worth the risk, I wasn't gonna let you die. Is everything over?" I asked but I couldn't really talk as loud.

"Yeah, everything's good." Lydia answered and I slowly closed my eyes letting every bit of stress out.

"Please tell me you didn't tell mom." I groaned and Lydia smiled.

"We kinda had to, it was illegal not to." He said and I moaned.

"If I'm not dead yet, I'm gonna be dead when she gives me the lecture." I told them and they both laughed.

"You kinda have a special someone waiting outside for you." Lydia said and someone knocked on the door.

Please tell me that's Brett. The door opened as Brett stood there with flowers in his hands.

"I absolutely hate you." He said and he walked up to me placing the most passionate kiss on my lips.

"Okay keep it PG 13." Stiles commented and I smiled pulling away. "You don't hate me." I shook my head and he smiled looking down at me.

"Your right, I don't hate you, I kinda love you." He said and I grinned placing another kiss on his lips. I looked over at Stiles and Lydia signalling them to go.

They nodded walking of and Brett didn't stop smirking. "I love you too. Our I love you parts were suppose to be somewhere cute. Not when I'm in a hospital bed." I groaned and he chuckled sitting on the bed.

"Can you shut up for one second?" Brett asked chuckling and I smiled.

"You me and the lookout point like I promised?" I told him and he nodded placing another kiss on my lips.

"Knock knock." I heard Mason and I broke our kiss. "I hope I didn't ruin the moment." He said and I smiled.

"You did. But it's over now. Guess who's not the beast." I joked and Mason chuckled and I saw Liam walking in.

"Hey Liam." I waved and he smiled entering the room. "So, how'd we save you?" I asked and Mason sighed.

"Your sister." He answered. "I guess they do come in handy." I laughed, but I laughed to hard causing my bullet wound to hurt.

"Hey, you okay?" Brett asked and I nodded grasping his hand and he took the pain away.

"Thankyou." I smiled and he nodded.

I was in my room with Prada on my bed. My mom literally locked me in my room making sure I got enough rest.

I guess the lecture meant punishment. I blame Stiles. I heard a knock on the door and I saw Lydia walking in. "I though it was suppose to be locked?" I asked and she held the key in her hand.

"She can't keep you in here forever." Lydia said and I grinned. "I love you." I said and she sat on the bed with me.

"Speaking of I love you's." Lydia had a more excited tone and I couldn't stop smiling.

"You were right." I groaned and she nodded. "Im always right." She hummed and I rolled my eyes.

Damn I do miss Talbot right know though. I picked up my phone texting him until Lydia snatched my phone of me.

"None of that." She said and I groaned. "My boyfriend just told me he loves me. I just wanna spend some time with him." I told her and she sighed.

She started texting someone and I tried peeking over. "What are you doing?" I asked and she grinned.

"You'll find out." She said and she went out the room. God these sisters can be so nice yet they can be bitches sometimes.

I waited for the next 5 minutes and I heard knock on my window. "Whoever it is, just kill me already, I'm already in hell." I said and the window slid open.

I furrowed my eyes grabbing my knife by my bedside table and Brett rolled in and he put his hands up in surrender.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled. "Says the one with the knife." He pointed and I placed it back down.

"Come on let's get out of here." He whispered and I grinned as he helped me up walking to the window.

"Wait, what about my mom and Lydia?" I asked and he had a small smirk.

"Lydia's the reason why I'm here." He told me and I smiled. He helped me out the window and I saw him jump down.

"Yeah don't forget Brett, you can heal and I can barley walk." I said and he had a grin on his lips.

"Ill catch you. Jump." He told me and I widened my eyes. "You think im gonna jump, think again."

"You trust me right. Just jump." He said and I sighed. I slowly jumped and I was so ready to hit the ground.

Instead I was gazzing into icy blue eyes. "I told you, yu could trust me." He said and I rolled my eyes and I was placed on my feet with his support.

We got to the lookout point and I saw a blanket laid down and I smiled. I saw Brett bring out more blankets and I giggled.

"You did all this. For me?" I asked leaning sitting down leaning against the rock. "No, I did this for the girl I love." He said and he said down with me laying a blanket ontop of us

I lay my head on his chest and he rubbed my arm lightly. "This is what it was suppose to feel like." I sighed and he smiled.

"Hey, look at me. As long as we're together, nothing has to be perfect." He looked down at me and I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"No, this is perfect." I told him and he grinned. "I don't think there's gonna be any girl that makes me this happy." Brett said and I couldn't stop smiling. And I didn't have to force one on.

"Im glad to hear that." I said and my phone buzzed. "Ignore it." Brett said and I sighed.

"Let me just see who it is." I told him and I saw Liam calling. "Liam?"

"You up for a movie?"

"Hey I.E.D, your asking my girlfriend who has just been shot if she has the energy to go to the movies?" Brett asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's a no. And I already have my snack." I told him ending the call and I placed a more passionate kiss on Brett's lips.

"I wanna spend, every minute with you." He said and I sighed. Just then the dreams flashed back through my head. When he was laid dead on the road.

"You have to promise me, your never going to leave me." I told him and he nodded.

"What's this about?" He asked and I sighed. "I just want to make sure." I told him and he cupped my face.

"Im never going to leave you. I'd never leave the people I love.

Yeah I know it's been long. I kinda wrote other books at the same time but I was in a Brett and Ariel mood.

I mean, if you want, comment or just click the vote button. I love you guys. Also why is this story getting so many reads.