Berserkes

Me and Lydia were searching in the school for Kira jacket to get a better scent.

"I don't think you should be dating him." Lydia shook her head. "I know a player when I see one. I'm going to prove." She smiled.

"He's a nice guy. He really is." I sighed. "I'm still going to prove it." She shrugged and I opened Kira's locker getting out her jacket.

"We got the jacket you can go." Lydia said and I heard low growling near by and I hushed her.

I huge Berserker walked out and Lydia locked our hands. "Run!" She shouted and we ran I to the basement with her.

We stayed there silently and I saw Mason in the hallway unconscious. I ran out and dragged him to Lydia.

He winced as he woke up. "Yeah that's gonna hurt alot." I helped him up.

"There was this guy, he was really huge, he had a skull on his face." Mason explained.

"Yeah we know we saw it to." Lydia nodded along with me.

"My phones gone." He checked his pocket. "Yeah I think that's the point." I sighed.

"Okay well what's he going to do?" Mason asked. "I don't know." Lydia shook her head.

"It definitely dosent want us to leave". I looked over the wall to see the Berserker blocking the entrance.

"Why do you guys keep saying it?" Mason questioned and we all heard it growling. "What is that thing?" He asked again.

"Not human." I gulped standing up walking over to grab a baseball bat. "Are you serious?" He asked and I handed Lydia one.

"Very."

"Baseball bat? Against that guy or thing or whatever it is." Mason freaked.

I turned my head to him. "My friends are in trouble and so is Liam your best friend. They need us were going for it. And yes with a baseball bat." I walked forward with Lydia and I heard Mason run in front of us.

He yelled hitting him and he slid against the floor. Lydia went for it and she got slid against the ground. I hit it a few times as I could dodge his misses.

Until he grabbed and slid me back. "When did you learn how to fight?" Lydia turned her head to me panting.

"Ever since you started screaming." I panted. "I thought it wanted to keep us not hurt us." Mason grunted.

"I think it changed its mind." Lydia winced and I heard Sheriff. "Excuse me catch this." Sheriff threw a grenade block at him.

I gasped and Mason pulled me over to the wall grabbing me and I covered my ears.

I could hear everything blow up and when everything calmed down I stood up and walked over to sheriff.

"You all okay?" Sheriff asked and we all nodded. He bent down picking up the skull. "It was after us. It wanted an and Ariel to stay in Beacon Hills. I think it's all some sort of distraction." Lydia concluded.

"Because you knew there trying to kill someone." Sheriff added. "Kill Who?" Mason asked.

"Scott." I sighed and Lydia furrowed her eyebrows at me. "How did you know?" Lydia asked.

"I felt it. I heard things, I had a feeling." I told her and she nodded. "Your a banshee." She cocked her head and I widened my eyes.

I know Brett's not in this episode but the next episode is going to be jucy. Take out the tea. 💜💜