Overnight

We were trying to hold Brett down but the freakishly large giant was too busy making it a hard time to save his life. "What the hell's wrong with this kid?" Stiles asked as we were trying to pin him down.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane." Deaton told us. "I need to make an insidious and you need to hold him as still as possible."

"Derek how about a little wearwolf strength?" Stiles looked river to him.

"I'm not the only one with Wearwolf strength." Derek said and I got confused still struggling to hold him.

"If you can't hold him still the incision might kill him." Deaton said and he kept spitting out a yellow substance.

"I think he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles struggled and so did I.

He pushed us all back and just then Peter walked in and punched him out unconscious. "I guess I still have a little wearwolf strength my self." Peter glowed his eyes and changed them back to his icy blue ones.

I knelt down to see Brett. So did Stiles. "Hey did I don't think he's breathing." I looked up at Deaton and he came down and drew the knife directly between his chest.

It let out a yellow smoke and I looked over at Stiles who had his mouth hung open. "Is he okay?" I asked.

"He'll be fine but I think he'll be out for a while." Deaton replied and I nodded.

"Guys can you hear that I think he's saying something?" Stiles said looking up at everyone.

"What three things can not be long hidden the sun, the moon, the truth." Deaton resorted what Brett was saying. "It's Buhdist." Deaton said.

"Satomi." Peter said and I looked down at him.

"Well where's he going to stay?" I asked. They all looked over to me. "No way. I'm not keeping him. Where do I keep him?" I questioned.

"Somewhere safe." Stiles suggested. "Fine. Your dropping me of." I pointed towards Stiles and I got in his jeep with Brett in the back.

Stiles sat in and he started the engine. We drove to my house and Stiles parked. "Are you really going to keep him in your house?" Stiles asked.

"Yep. Are you really not going to tell my sister you still love her?" I turned my head to him and raised my eyebrow smiling at him.

"Okay get out now." He smiled and I gave a light chuckle. "Seriously Stiles."

He helped me get Brett out and I opened the door. "Bring him upstairs." I whispered to Stiles and he nodded.

He bought him up in my room and laid him down on the bed. "You can go now." I smiled. "Yeah." He sighed and he left the room.

"If anything happens call me. Okay?" He reassured me and I nodded. "Don't worry."

He left my room and I locked it. I saw Brett completely knocked out. "I can't believe I have to do this." I sighed and I opened my duvet and helped him in. He already made himself comfortable and I put the duvet on top of him.

"We should've put you in the guest bedroom." I groaned and I got in my bathroom and wore my oversized shirt.

I walked back out to see him awake. "Hey." He smiled.

"Seriously. I just saved your life and have you a place to stay by the way your in my bed and all you can say is hey." I told him. And he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I would be stabbed with a rare type of wolfsbane." He grinned.

"Just get some rest. Deaton said you aren't fully healed." I sighed and he nodded.

I sat in my desk chair and lay my head back. "Why are you sleeping in the desk chair?" He asked.