How we first met

Toni's pov:

Toni sighs a little, she was a Beverly Hills brat used to getting exactly what she wanted as soon as she wanted. She spun her golden locks around her finger as she sat in the car nervously. She hated her father for what she'd have to go through today -firstly was a meeting where she'd have to meet her future husband for the first time.

She was nervous and terrified walking into the beautiful glass building, her pink mini skirt and white crop top fitting her curves perfectly ,pearls covering the tick on her airforce and 2 pearl clips in her hair. She made a quick excuse that she needed to use the bathroom and blushed a little as her father explained what room they were in and how to get there. She went to the bathroom and just went on Instagram. She didn't even see the point of having to go to one of these fucking meetings. She didn't care what was coming off the arrangement and only felt that it was ruining her life

When she eventually left the bathroom trying to stop herself having a panic attack she noticed it's 99% men and couldn't help squirm pulling down her skirt a little and rearranging her lip gloss as she reaches the door. Toni takes a deep breath and opens the door. As soon as she had done this..all eyes were on her and she couldn't help but blush her father smiled "darling come here" she her replied having her move to the front of the table as everyone began to speak in groups waiting for the meeting to start "why the fuck did you take so long" her father hissed in her ear with her new soon to be husband sitting beside them "I'm sorry I got lost" I lied "your husband will be punishing you for that I assume" he mumbles "your his responsibility now - anyway I know there's no chairs so don't make a scene just sit on his lap he's already told me that's where your expected to sit. Toni squirms before feeling 2 hands grab her waist firmly pulling her to sit on a suited lap.