"I want you to count okay.."

He knelt his doll face down on his lap, this time knowing that she could only handle 15 slaps max and more would risk her going to the hospital. "I want you to count ok"

Toni whimpered as his hand came into contact with her ass, making a noise "1" his doll whispered.

He spanked her 8 more times, with each hit the counting became louder and louder as his doll's eyes watered. "Last one, you're doing a great job" he paused as he rubbed her back.

"10" His doll screamed making an echo in the large room as his hand came into contact with her ass for the last time. "Good girl" he rubbed her rear to ease the pain and sat her down on his lap as he rocked her back and forth. Her energy went from her tantrum. "That wasn't so bad, now don't do it again ok" he calmly said, even in a loss of energy his doll still managed to make a face at him.

His doll's eyes slowly closed as he rocked her back and forth falling asleep in his arms. He carried her back to his room and softly laid her on his bed. He looked out the window and it was pitch black outside. Yawning, he couldn't remember the last time he had a full night's sleep as he took his place on the other side of the bed beside his doll falling asleep in a matter of seconds.