The Story

"Here, let's go to the back and you can tell us both."

You looked up to see a soft smile. You reached out and clasped his warm hand and suddenly you were standing up mere inches from him. Taehyung spun you around and started pushing you towards the bedroom in a playful march.

"Everybody get fresh beers while we're gone," Jimin called.

"You've got 3 minutes, ya byuntaes!" Jin hollered.

Jimin led the way into the bedroom as you and Tae followed, his long fingers wrapped at your waist as he playfully pushed you along. On the far corner of the bed, out of view of the open door, Jimin sat on the edge of the bed with his legs sprawled out. Tae stopped you right in front of Jimin's open legs, his hands still on your waist but his body now pressed against your back.

You were hemmed in, Jimin in front and Tae in back. Your skin was tingling everywhere you made contact with Taehyung - his chest against your back, his fingers gripping your waist, his crotch pressed against your ass. Your heart was pounding. Your skimpy thong was soaked. You couldn't get a deep breath. Jimin was smiling up at you.

"Now tell us what happened, and don't leave anything out," he said sweetly, all pillowy lips and big, soft eyes. Then he grinned wickedly and wiggled his eyebrows. That's why he's THE motherfuckin' Park Jimin. At least in videos there's a layer of protection from his molten sensuality. You needed help. You could feel your wetness leaking onto your thighs. 3 minutes. Surely you could withstand 3 minutes.

"We were drinking, just goofing around, and somehow we started talking about BFFs with benefits. Lots of people in our class did it. We were joking about us doing that as a threesome."

"Keep going," Jimin encouraged, his hands cupping your legs gently at your knees.

"And we kept drinking until we decided to try it. We started making out. I was kissing one of them and the other was kissing my neck."

Taehyung moved your hair and leaned down to plant a light kiss on your neck. "Like this?"

"Ahhh.... umm... yeah," you practically moaned. Your higher reasoning was screaming at you but your animal brain tilted your head to give him more access. You closed your eyes tight, hoping that would help you concentrate.

"So we stripped out of our clothes and kept making out." Jimin's hands were drifting delicately up your thighs.

"But one of the guys felt left out. I mean, I only have one set of lips,"

Jimin's thumbs were at the apex of your thighs. You knew he was just about to get too close and feel how wet you were. "Oh that's not true, baby girl. You have two sets of beautiful lips."

"Ohhh... I ... I ... can't think," you whined.

"What happened next?" The deep rich murmur of Taehyung was in your ear, hot breath on your neck. Then his teeth nipped the edge of your ear. He had your core clenching so tight it ached.

"I went down on him. But then ....the other one ...went down on me, and I ... and I got ... distracted chasing my own ..."

"Your own what, baby girl?" Jimin was moving his hands up and down your thighs, gradually moving towards your ass.

"Orgasm and ... I stopped... sucking him... and then he felt ... he felt left ...out," you panted.

Taehyung's hot breath was on your ear again. "So then?"

"We just gave up ... because they both got .... pissy. It was a lot ... harder than it ... sounds to keep everyone ... happy," you finished.

"Did baby girl get to cum?" His voice was in your ear, so deep and seductive, you felt like maybe you could cum right then.