The Game

"I've never seen anybody actually read that thing," Jimin mused. You had been sipping a beer and studying the contract for about 10 minutes. Jimin was getting a second beer.

"Do you have lots of people sign these?" you asked, imagining a large truck full of fangirl NDA's.

"Not really. We don't often hang with people like this. If it's fan meets or other artists, management handles it,"
he responded. "Do you really want us to sign one?" he giggled a bit.

"Absolutely. I'm not playing that Never Have I Ever card game Jin has without legal protection!"

"Yah!Are you talking about how handsome I am?" Jin called out.

"Always, sweetheart!" you yelled back.

"That's the right answer. Take notes, bitches!" Jin hair flipped his non- existent locks, but burst into giggles as Hoseok started channeling Ari, singing "like my hair? Gee thanks - just bought it!" 2seok was underrated, in your opinion.

Yoongi sat down at the table with you. "Let me see one of those," he mumbled as he reached for a copy of the document you were reading.

"Are you mad at me?" you asked, making yourself look at him.

He sighed slowly. "Nah, it's just... fuck. It's hard to trust people's motives."

"That's true no matter who you are. Fake Love is just as true for me as for you."

"Touché," he smiled.

"Seriously, I get it. Everything you worked so hard for could be lost in a heartbeat by one careless moment. Even a post of me underage with a glass of alcohol could prevent me from being an attorney. It's scary to think what's floating around the internet. Imagine passing an FBI check."

Yoongi's gummy smile appeared. "You're ok. I was mostly cool with you. I just had to be sure."

"Did I get the seal of approval from the swagmaster himself?" you teased.

"Shut the fuck up," he grinned, hiding his embarrassment behind a swig of beer.

Pretty soon, Jin had us seated in a circle and was dealing cards. He explained the rules and it was kinda like Uno crossed with Never Have I Ever.

"This is no fair! We'll all know if one of us is lying, but Y/N could lie all night and we won't know," Jungkook bitched.

The other guys' laughter made him even madder. "You're just mad because we know all your secrets," Jin said between windshield wiper giggles.

"Not true! I do shit you don't know about!" Jungkook shouted.

"I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, your honor!" You winked at Kookie.

You picked up your cards and as you stated to read them, you wanted to kill Kim Seokjin. There was stunned silence. Namjoon finally said, "What the fuck, bro?" his face tomato red.