Experiment 01:

On a dark corner of a side street... A boy was running desperately away from a hideous monster... It was vampire but it was vicious. Eyes red as blood, fangs so sharp that anything that penetrates it will get rip off right away.  And it was hungry for human flesh. The poor defenceless boy try to run for his life but it seems everywhere he hides the monster was able to find him. He was at his limit. Finally the chase comes to an end and the boy was cornered. The monster slowly reaches to him with its long sharp claw and pierce softly to the boy's pale skin. Frighten and scared. The boy was shaking and can'y uttered a word. As the monster comes closer and ready to devour the boy.  A sharp force thing fly in between them causing the monster to back out. The boy looks where that miracle thing comes from and saw a person standing just a meter away from there location. Dark black ivory long hair.  Red eyes just as red as the moon itself. After that everything went black.

 " Taiyo..." Said a voice in his dream.

" Who are you?" he ask. The voice did not answer back. All it did was calling him Taiyo. Who was that? He ask himself. As he woke up he was lying on a bed. He tried to stand up but it seems his body wasn't responding very well. Once again he tried to at least sit up and somehow he was able to although he felt a little dizzy and wobbly. Then some knock at the door.

" I am coming in." A girl said. It made Taiyo jumpy and alert somehow he heard news that some monsters has an ability to change shift into a human being since humans are easy to fool. As the door begins to open, Taiyo watches in caution as the person behind the door enters the room. Hoping his hunch were wrong. Then he was amaze to see a girl dress in black tube and short, age maybe about the same as him or two years older and has a hair yellow as gold and eyes black as night. The girl smiles as a sign of greeting. Giving that kind of greeting made Taiyo somehow happy but he must not be fooled. As the girl comes closer he notice the shape of the girls pupil it was a cat-like shape just like a vampire. Like the monster who attack him just earlier. Just remembering it made him panicked.

" Oh, my... Did I scared you?" she asked Taiyo as she comes near Taiyo. The boy tried to moves his body but it seems his body will not respond to him, talking about bad timing.

"D-don't come any closer you monster!" he shouted at her. The girl ignore his cries and moves even closer.

"I-if you come a inch closer I will scream from the top of my lungs!" the boy tries to treat the girl. The girl gives another smiles but this time the smiles was somehow devilish. She crawls into the bed and leans forwards to the boy and their eyes meets. Taiyo observes in fear what the vampiric eye girl will do. Then a kiss on a lips. It took the boy by surprise and leave him speechless. The girl chuckles on how the boy reacted.

" Looks like you're body has yet to recover. You must keep on resting. Don't worry you are in safe hands." she said. The girl gets off the bed and opens the door.

"Oh, yes before that." She snapped her fingers and somehow Taiyo was able to control his body and as soon he realize that he tries to stand up but fell on his knees.

" I did told you didn't I? You must rest! And don't bother on trying to escape there is a barrier in this house. You can't escape even if you want to." she said then leaves and close the door. The boy tried desperately to crawl back to the bed by it seems once again can't control his body since it feels so heavy. He lay on the floor like an injured animal left behind by his owner. Without realizing he went to sleep.

The morning sun hits through the window and shines on the sleeping boy's face. As he open his eye the first thing he saw was another girl sleeping infront of him. She immediately sits up and keeps his distance. Then again he observes with cautious. This girl was different... Hair was black and braided to the front. She was wearing a black tube and skirt with matching black boots. And was sleeping soundly. Is she with the girl he met yesterday? He curiously as himself.