Experiment 08:

The boy greeted the two fellow with a shallow smiles and joins them near the fire to keep himself warm. Somehow the silence in the air become rather awkward for the boy so he tries to put a conversation to crack the ice but cannot find anything in particular to talk about. Then the man that was dressed in black and blue begins to talk.

" I heard that you went into the void." He said coldly.

" Hades! You should not talk such sensitive matter! Please forgive my brother for the disrespect he just did. He is not good in this kind of matter." The woman with white dress and blue embroidery design sincerely apologizes to Taiyo.

" Hmph! I just trying to make out a normal conversation with this human kid Ceres." Hades explains himself. 

" For heaven's sake at least think before you speak. I am so sure her Majestic will say." She said as she cover her face in shame.

" Will say what?"  A girl suddenly appeared out of no where enters the conversation.

Are you done with securing the perimeter like our Master did?" Hades ask the girl dress in a elegant green blouse and skirt outline with a flower design.

" Yup! Just like what Dawn-sama ask me to do. I bet by now Phoenix is already done too!" She answered lively while playing the fire with a piece of stick as soon as the stick lit a small fire a massive fire begins to scatters in front of the girl but she seems not to mind it neither the other two but the boy was frighten since the fire is such a very dangerous element and should not taken lightly. Taiyo stands up and pulls the girl that made her drops the lighted stick immediately a woman around mid twenties appears from the flames.

" Whoa... Remind me never to do that again! " She said as she coughs and dust off the flame from her fighter outfit.

" Well that won't happen if from the very beginning you would do a normal entrance." The girls suggested as she blows a small air on the small part of the woman's dress.

" Ouch watch it!" She said to the girl. The girl just smiled and sits. The woman notice Taiyo's presence but did not mine him.

Where is Aqua? " She ask as she scans the area.

" She is with her Majestic in the near by lake they should be done by now." Ceres answers.

" I see." The woman then went near a rock and sits there. After that commotion it went back to that awkward silent airy feeling. Suddenly the girl who was sitting beside Ceres and Hades begins to speak to Taiyo.

Are you the one that entered the void?" She ask him diligently. Taiyo was about to answer when Ceres once again interrupted.

Seirra!" Ceres exclaimed in a discontented manner.

What? What did I do?" She asks her. Once again the poor desperate lady covers her face from the embarrassment she is feeling that somehow made the other made a little laughter.

" Looks like we are having fun here are we?" said a familiar voice from a nearby shadow.