•Childhood (Ittoki Otoya)

If it wasn't for your childish little kid self, you wouldn't have met Ittoki Otoya.

It happened when you were playing outside of your house. You were clumsy and a airhead. The ball you were playing went over the fence inside your place's orphanage.

You gulped. Since you didn't know someone from the orphanage, it was kinda awkward to ask someone to get your ball. A red head kid from the orphanage saw your ball and picked it up.

He opened the fence gate of the orphanage and went to you with your ball. The redness of his hair was adorable yet it was unusual to see someone with a different hair color.

"Is this yours miss?" He asked as he presented your ball. You nodded.

You took the ball from his grasp. "Thank You." You said as he smiled brightly as the sun. You blushed as he smiled. He was cute smiling. Wait. What are you thinking?

You didn't want to know why your cheeks flushed red. Were you, infatuated by this red head?

.. How did you even know that word?

Smart little girl.

He then held out his hand. "I'm Ittoki Otoya. You?" You blinked. "(Y/N)," You stated. "(Y/N) (L/N)" as you held out your hand also and handshaked with Ittoki.

Ittoki grinned. "Well nice to meet you (Y/N)-chan!" Ittoki stated.

He was about to add something but the Sister of the orphanage called him out.

"Otoya-kun! Come back inside!" The sister shouted. "I'll be right back!" Ittoki answered.

He looked back at you. "Guess, I'll be going back now!" He told you. "Hope your ball goes over the fence again!" He stated as he went back inside the teritory of the orphanage.

You blinked in confusion as you watch him go inside the orphanage. He wants your ball to go over the fence again?

Gladly.