Watch your Step [ Ai Mikaze x Reader ]

Who knew another way to say "I love you" was "watch your step, idiot."

Ai Mikaze was the perfect and most careful man in the whole agency. His movements were precise, not making a single mistake. On the other hand, (Name), his girlfriend was the complete opposite. Well known for being clumsy, she was nicknamed as the "Clumsy Queen" in the agency. Anything that involves movement (running, jumping, etc.) will cause her to trip and hurt herself. That was one of the reasons why (Name) and Ai got acquainted, thanks to Shining.

Actually, Ai always had an eye out for her. Even without Shining pleading him to do so. He would think, "So there's someone so clumsy alive in this world?" (Name) was noticeable from the start. Her vibrant (Hair Color), her clear (Eye Color), her smile.

Wow. Who would have thought an Android such as Ai would fall in love on a clumsy air head girl like (Name)? Even though the concept of love is still blurry for him, maybe he can understand what it is more if engages into it? And so, they got together. It was pretty cliché but they got trough it.

A day before the Christmas Concert, all of the idol groups were doing the costume rehearsals since the big day is tomorrow. Ai was dressed in his "Dice is Cast" outfit which he looked very dashing to him. On the other hand, (Name) wore their groups' pink theme outfit. For their group is rather girly and cute.

Just about a few minutes till (Name)'s group practice, Ai felt obliged to stay near her because he was "worried" she might hurt herself.

And (Name) almost tripped out of nowhere. Ai's reflexes were fast so he was able to catch and support her.

"Watch your step, idiot."

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

A/N:

HEY HEY HEY I'M BACK!! *confetti*
I'm sorry for the slow updates, school's been piling up tons of workload and I'm here, dyin.

Well, hoped you like the oneshot!! I'm sorry if Ai is a little.. OOC here. But nah, I wrote this about a year ago and I wanted to post something here so, HERE YAH GO.

And I noticed a lot of people still commenting on my "I like someone" chapter. Do you guys want to know what happened after a year?? Cause i'm excited to post it!

Well, see you on the next chapter!

PEACEEEE