A question and an answer [ Ren Jinguji x Reader ]

Oh hey, I'm alive.

Hi.

(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)

[ Ren's P.O.V ]
It was that time of the year again. Saotome made a website where fans can ask their beloved idols questions. This was no ordinary Question and Answer either. They needed to answer honestly even though they aren't that experienced. For Ren, it was just common sense.

A few questions were already posted. Questions about why they bully Syo or about their love life. They were entertaining at the most, but one question caught his eye.

(Your Alias):
To all Idols: "They say when your heart starts beating for someone, you'll never be able to stop it. As an Idol who is forbidden to fall in love, what will you do?"

His bored smile was instantly replaced by an amused smirk. The question itself wasn't that hard. Though, it had meaning. He started typing in his answer for the fan who asked them that.

"My answer is really not that complicated. If I was the old me, I wouldn't care for such things as love.", Ren said as he thought of another answer to satisfy the question. "How ironic though. For someone who is titled as the casanova and lover boy of the school to say that, right? But, if I did happen to fall in love so true, I'll never let go and fight for it.", He added as he gave more thought about his answer.

"As long as we trust and love each other, it's the most strongest weapon we can make. No one will stand in our relationship, not even the president will destroy this weapon that we made with our love." Ren finally stopped and sent the answer.

He was curious on who was that girl who asked them that question. Curiosity filled his mind and sent a private message to the girl.

Guess who's gonna meet someone at 8 'o clock tomorrow.

B O N U S

(Name) was lying down on her bed looking straight up to the ceiling. She just received answers from her favorite idols and she was happy about it. Her phone rang, signaling that she just received something. (Name) reached for her phone and unlocked it. It was a private message from someone that perhaps was managing the website.

Did she do something wrong? Did she asked the wrong thing? Negative and worried thoughts entered her mind. She opened the message and she was shocked.

Dear (Your Alias),
I'm quite amused of your question to us, lady. It struck a meaning to me and I couldn't help to answer. I'm curious about you. I would love to meet up with a fine lady. And perhaps, you can ask me more questions when we meet up.

Does 8 'o clock in the morning at (Favorite Café Place) sound good? I hope to see you soon, lady.

Sincerely yours,
Ren Jinguji

(Name) couldn't help but blush and smile crazily as she finished reading the private message of her favorite idol.

Time to sleep early tonight.

(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)(ㆁ✿)

I'm sorry if it feels rushed but, I'm here. Alive. And trying to update.

I would like to dedicate this to my friend who loves Ren and the one who made that question. Credits to her! I based this one-shot on a event on a facebook page. The event is called, "Uta Pri Match Up and Ask Box" and the page who hosted it was "Uta No Prince-Sama Roleplay".

Full credits to them and 3000% credits to Ren's admin for that answer. It motivated me to make this oneshot eve though it feels a little rushed.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the oneshot!

Catch you guys later!