I like someone

I need to write down my feelings right now about a guy that I like for about 3 months now.

I'm close friends with him and he would constantly buy me food even though I "order" him to buy me food with the use of his own money.

But he never complained about it.

I just noticed my feelings for him when I heard he was leaving for Ireland. This is my second time to be left by someone I love, and I can't confess.

Thanks to a great friend I have, everyone in the class knows I like him and would throw some phrases about "leaving" or "I want the week to end".

And all of those phrases would be about him.

And I think he knows already. A few days after I knew he was leaving, he stopped noticing me. He didn't pinch me or pat me on the head.

Which was very unusual. He would do his signature "raise eyebrow" thing and make funny faces at me which I think is cute. But I really got worried WHY he didn't try to pinch me or pat me on the head.

A friend of mine told me that a sudden change in action means a lot.

And that friend also told me that the guy I like, likes me as well.

Actually, a lot of my close friends told me that he likes me.

Tin and Yue were the ones who kept telling me that. But, does he? Or I'm just oblivious?

I don't know anymore.

What do you guys think? I'm quite confused about my feelings for him at the moment because he's leaving soon and I'm slowly breaking and I can't confess.

//I'M SORRY IF IT'S A BIT CONFUSING BUT YEAH. I HOPE YOU GUYS READ THIS AND HELP ME ON IT?? AND YOU GUYS ARE MUCH BETTER TO ASK THAN MY IRL FRIENDS *EXCEPT YUE AND TIN*//