Hello, it's me

Hey, guys!

I'm sorry for not updating for a few months and it's the 2016 already! //Time really flies fast//cries

Anyway, I'm really really sorry for not updating. I got too engrossed in drawing and trying to save my grades for the past year. I had literally no time writing/continuing drafts. Although I have ideas popping in here and there, I had no time to put in words and it's been a problem for me.

Oh, about the "I like someone" chapter, thank you for all the comments and advices. But, to be honest, I didn't do some of your advices. Yes, I still talk to him but sometimes makes the first move like looking at me for maybe a few seconds or tease me about something. And lately, we've been texting each other 24/7 and sometimes he holds my hand unintentionally or in purpose just to tease me. And he started pinching me and patting me on the head.

And have I mentioned that we are seat mates during history class?

And yeah, I haven't confessed cause he actually knows so, sigh.

Anyway, since it's the new year, I wanted to change my username for quite while now. So I'm changing it! From nadeshiko1412 to miche_chiiii .

And I've been thinking to do a haikyuu oneshot book and a Owari no Seraph oneshot book but then again, I need to watch the anime cause I'm clearly not updated due to school 😭😭😭

So, would you guys allow me to write something not UtaPri?

Still accepting requests for this book! I need more ideas and such cause I'm really running out. If you want to request a oneshot exclusively for you, please go to the first chapter of this book and follow the guidelines on how to request something.

Thank you guys so much for the support and love.

I'll see you in the next update (if ever)

Mari.

🌸Instagram: mari_chiel (if you follow nadeshiko1412 on ig, I stopped using that account because it's hard to manage lots of accounts(
🌸Twitter: mariyanaaah (follow if you want to know me irl. I don't mind actually)