"Payback time for all of your jokes!" Goldie yelled as he sprayed you with the gun, soaking your shirt all the way through.

"Enough is enough! Retaliation!" Freddy yelled as he tried to hit Bonnie, but the rabbit was faster and jumped out of the way. He grabbed your hand and both of you ran away to your closet. You struggled to keep up with him, but Bonnie had a tight hold on you so you didn't have much of a choice but to go with him. Chico saw you run past and followed, sick of being pranked as well. Once you got into the closet, Chico shut the door and grabbed a chair, propping it against the door. Now you were trapped in there. Chico walked away, deciding to leave you in there for quite a while as he went to make sure Freddy and Goldie were alright. Back in the closet, you were breathing heavily as you tried to figure out what had happened. You hadn't seen anyone around to overhear your plans, but maybe you needed a new hiding place. You looked at Bonnie and laughed.

"Maybe we have been going a bit overboard on the pranks. It only makes sense for them to get back at us." You said, trying not to laugh as you did find the payback pretty funny. It was dark in the closet, but that's how it normally was since neither one of you bothered to turn on the light most of the time. After a few seconds, you couldn't help it and started to laugh pretty hard.

"What's so funny? Our plan failed!" Bonnie said, a little upset that he couldn't gloat about getting the Fazbear brothers hats.

"They countered us perfectly. And all this means is that we need to have a prank war sometime soon." You could vaguely see Bonnie's face light up at the idea, making him laugh as well. After a couple minutes of laughing, you tried to open the door, but no luck. The door was stuck and you started to panic, pushing and shoving the thing in hopes of it budging.

"Bonnie, I can't get it open! Help!" You were getting scared and he could tell, so Bonnie tried it. But during the time you were laughing and talking, everyone outside had added more stuff to keep the door from opening.  When neither one of you could open the door to escape, Bonnie searched for the light to try and make you feel better. Once it was flipped on, you managed to calm yourself down.

"I guess we're stuck in here for a while. Guess this was the second half of their revenge, though it's pretty mean. We never scared them." You said, looking up at Bonnie. But he didn't say anything to you, he was just staring red faced at your chest as you spoke. You looked down and realized that your bra was showing through your shirt since it was practically dripping wet, now that the light was in it was obvious. Of course this would happen the one day you wore your bright red bra. Your face heated up as you covered your chest with your arms.

"H-hey, stop staring at me! It's embarrassing..." you looked down at the ground as you spoke, trying to calm yourself down as you panicked about your crush seeing you like this. He chuckled darkly as he leaned forward to trap you against the wall, one of his arms resting against the wall beside your face.

"I never expected you to be the kind of girl to wear something like that. Not that I mind, as long as I'm the only one who gets to see it." You whined at the dark tone in his voice, not sure how else to react.

"B-Bonnie, don't joke like that. It's not funny." You muttered, knowing that he could hear you because of how close he was to you. He took a step forward so that he was standing upright in front of you, looking down slightly since you were shorter than he was.

"And who said I was joking. Why do you think I'm always so willing to prank the others? Or happy to do anything with you? I just want to be around you Y/N, just being by your side has been enough for the past little while. But now," he said, using one of his hands to make you look at him, his fingers under your chin. "Now I don't think that's enough for me. I want you to be mine, if you'll have me. Please, let me make you the happiest woman in the world." He cupped the side of your face with his hand, his red eyes piercing as they stared into your (e/c) ones. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Bonnie wanted you? When you didn't react, he pulled away from you, taking it as a sign of rejection.