Ch. 25 🖤 THE TRIO 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Let's introduce ourselves guys!" Suho hyung announced as they all introduced themselves to Mina.

As expected, Kai hyung was not looking pleased at all. Even Baekhyun hyung introduced himself with his usual cheery voice, giving her a friendly welcome even though he tried to kill her before.

"I'm sorry about that day." Baekhyun hyung apologized to her who kindly smiled at him.

"Kris hyung, you don't seem affected like Kai hyung." I asked him.

"Sehun, do you think that low of me. I'm not that cruel." He replied.

"Of course not

"Of course not. I just thought that you won't approve of her." I said as my nervousness went away with his usual attitude.

"Sehun, where did you find that doll? She's so cute, like a doll." Tao hyung said appearing with Luhan hyung. There was this childish smile on his lips.

 There was this childish smile on his lips

"I know." I said agreeing with him about Mina being a doll like figure. "You guys surprised me suddenly appearing when you were gone for so long." I told.

"Yes... We're home!" The three of them exclaimed together making me smile widely as I realised that I had missed them so much.

____

I looked at Mina who was talking to Chanyeol hyung and our leader as if they were best friends.

Those two really did something to her.

"Umin hyung! Please take a photo of us too!" I requested him who was taking pictures with his camera because we barely had a get-together like this. Not to mention, Kris hyung, Tao hyung and Luhan hyung had finally come home.

"Sure." He nodded as I pulled Mina with me while she was talking to Chen hyung. They really got along from that day.

Are they trying to steal my girl?

Xiumin hyung took our pictures while I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Let's have a drink, guys!" Luhan hyung cheered and served everyone. 

I was dumbfounded when I found Mina drinking without any hesitation

"Wow! That's quite rare to see a girl like you drinking so casually." D.O hyung pointed out in amazement.

"I used to drink when I felt stressed..." She said looking down.

"Don't talk, it's okay." I told her when I noticed her uneasiness.

Everyone was enjoying talking to each other except for one person.

Kai hyung...

____

It was as if I was a stone. Am I not noticeable to her? She was talking, playing with them like they were her best friends. She got so friendly with them in no time when in my case, she talked to me rudely and harshly, spending days crying alone, not even allowing me to comfort her.

She drank a lot and I noticed that her head fell down on Chanyeol hyung's shoulder. I immediately stood up and went to her. "Sehun..." He sweatdropped sensing my slowly getting annoyed mood.

"Come on, we're going. Enough playing now." I said to her but she wasn't moving an inch so I just pulled her away from him and made her stand up.

"Someone is jealous~" Chen hyung teased.

"Heyyy~!" She stumbled even though I had a hold on her. I sighed tiredly on seeing her poor condition but nevertheless proceeded to take her home.

From now on, I will never let her drink ever again.

~•~

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️

Vote, Comment and Share if you like!

💜💜💜