Mila smiled as she stood before the large painting of herself and her parents. "I wish you two could walk me down the aisle." She whispered into the silence of the hall. "Your little girl is all grown up. I wish the two of you could see." Mila carefully placed her hand on her heart. "But you will be with me, forever and always right?" The Queen bowed her head towards the painting. "I love you." She said finally before making her way to the Grand Hall.

The piano that sat to the side of the Grand Hall began playing on her prompt arrival. Mr. Tumnus joined her side. "May I walk you?" He asked. "Unless you want to show everyone you're an independent Queen." Mila chuckled, as she watched Susan, Lucy, and Edmund join Peter at the beautiful archway that lay at the bottom of the aisle. "I'd like that Tumnus. I'd like that very much."

Peter Pevensie couldn't deny the sight of perfection that stood before him. He watched as she elegantly made her way down the aisle, Mr. Tumnus escorting her in replace of her father. Edmund glanced sideways at his older brother, he was flustered without a doubt, and his cheeks were redder than the roses that were littered around the hall. Susan and Lucy couldn't keep the beaming smiles from their faces. A wedding! Such a joyous and happy event and the two had planned each and every detail of it to perfection.

Mila wore a small smile as she carefully made her way down the seemingly long aisle toward the man she would soon call her husband. He looked stunning without a doubt, his black suit with gold detailing made the perfect contrast for her elegant white gown and golden statement pieces.

The two simply admired one another as they met at the flowered arch that stood before the four thrones. The rain pattered lightly against the glass roof, and the storm clouds cast a dark but alluring gaze upon the ceremony. Candles were lit left, right, and centre to give the wedding a subtle glow.

King Peter and Queen Mila joined hands as they stood before Orious, who was filling in as Priest. "You look beautiful." Peter managed to get out after a few stutters. Mila smiled before lightly kissing her fiancé's cheek. "You don't look too bad yourself." She whispered before the two separated and allowed the ceremony to begin.

"The King and Queen have prepared their own vows," Orious announced allowing Mila to begin.

"Peter Pevensie, 7 years ago you captured a lonely and frankly disappointing Princess' heart, and you managed to turn me around and help me become the strong Queen I am today. You captured my heart by being exactly who you are and I still remember the awkward, stuttering mess of a boy you were when we first met, even though you tell me to forget that. Peter Pevensie, you have stood by me through all of the good and bad, sad and happy times. You have been the reason I wake up every day with a smile on my face because I wake up to see you. You have believed in me, even when I had lost all hope, you encouraged me to fulfill my destiny of being Narnia's Hope and you even helped me fulfill another. A destiny of love. Now, I'm not entirely sure a lifetime is enough for me to return everything you have given to me, but I promise that for the rest of my life, I will stand by your side, as your Queen, but most importantly your wife. If you'll have me?"

Peter smiled through the tears as he wiped his fiancée's. "Of course, I'll have you." He whispered to her as he took a breath.

"Mila, my love, you are a dream come true. You are my world, the joy, and hope in my heart, and the air that I continually need to breathe. Today I take you as my best friend, my Queen and most importantly my soulmate and true love. I promise you my deepest love and devotion, through not only the present but through the uncertainty of the future. I promise to remain forever by your side. I promise to laugh with you in the good times and comfort you in the bad. I promise that you will never have to face anything alone. I promise to cherish our union and to love you more and more each day than I did the day before. I promise to trust you, respect you and protect you, not only as your King but as your devoted husband. I give you my hand to hold and my life to keep. May we remember the day that we spent gazing at the stars. May we remember when I told you no one was perfect? Can we now put forward that that was a lie? Because you sure are perfect Mila, and I knew I had lied to you right at that moment. You are perfect, my love. You truly are. Therefore I will make it my destiny to continuously tell you so.
May we never forget how we felt when we first stared into each other's eyes and when we shared our first kiss. May this bond that we make today never be broken, and may it only blossom and continue to grow stronger as we do. May it become the strengths that bind us and our love until the end of eternity. I love you, Mila."

"Do you, King Peter the Magnificent, take Queen Mila the Hopeful to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Peter's glossed eyes never left Mila's own as he pronounced the words "I do."
His blue eyes never left Mila's as he slid a golden band onto her finger. "Do you, Queen Mila the Hopeful, take King Peter the Magnificent to be your lawfully wedded husband." Mila grinned as she good slipped the golden ring onto Peter's own finger. A few tears flooded down her naturally rosy cheeks. "I do." She said, a small and cute chuckle escaping her mouth as she did so. The excitement of becoming bound to Peter overtook her. "Well then." Orious said, "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. King Peter, you may kiss your Queen."

The crowd around them erupted into cheers as the two clung to one another. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, just like they had always done. Only this time, it was different. The two were husband and wife. "I'm so in love with you Mrs. Pevensie." Peter grinned as he held his Queen in his arms, never wanting to let go.

Edited - 19/04/2023