Yoongi ~ Thank you

Start from the beginning

"Oh! That thing you showed me from that book? What was it? Parenting 101?" Namjoon said, clearly talking to Seokjin, the oldest gave him a nod. Jungkook put his hands on his hip, and raised his eyebrow.

"Perenting 101? Really is that how you control us?" Jungkook asked as if he was offended. Seokjin grinned while Namjoon let out a little 'oops'.

"Well, it worked on you, you, and you," Seokjin said while pointing to Jungkook, Jimin then Taehyung.

"Anyway, back to topic! Do you think your parenting or whatever it is will work on Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok said, making them focusing back to their real deal.

"Well, I'll try," Namjoon said.
"I think you guys should go ahead after this, make sure our place is comfortable from him, maybe ordered some soup or something," Namjoon suggested, the other nodded to agree.

"Okay, we have the plan and our 10 is up," Hoseok said as he took a peek to the clock. He walked away from the rest to get in front of the mirror. Yoongi was still lying on the floor, his right hand is on his forehead, his eyes were closed but not sleeping, face still pink but he got his breathing back.
"Come on guys, 10 is up," Hoseok said, he made sure Yoongi heard that too, without letting out any word, Yoongi raised up and get to his position as well as the others.

They ended the practice after one last round and just like Jungkook said, Yoongi straightly went out to go to his studio, he bid a weak goodbyes to his band mates before he goes, and that's Namjoon cue to follows him. The other followed the plan as well, so they gave Namjoon a good luck mutters before they pack up to leave for their home.

When Yoongi was pushing his code to his door, Namjoon tapped him by his shoulder to get his attention, Yoongi turned to see Namjoon and raised his eyebrow to ask 'what up?'. Sick Yoongi is quite Yoongi, so he didn't really talk much.

"Hyung, I don't want you to overwork yourself but you are reasonable adult so let me give you a choice. You get out from there and go home with me in an hour or we are going home right now?" Namjoon said, trying. He started to think he should have let Jin do this. The older frowned and sighed before he gave a pat on Namjoon's shoulder.

"It's not working on me, okay? I know you're using Jin-hyung's trick..." Yoongi said, he walked into his studio, Namjoon followed him in. He sighed, but if this one trick doesn't work, Jin did told him there was another trick he could try.

"...Yeah... Sorry..." Namjoon said, sighing loudly so the older would hear him. Yoongi sits on his chair clicking some things and Namjoon sighs again.

"What? What is it?" Yoongi asks, he look away from his pc to look at Namjoon, he is annoyed of Namjoon's sighs and a bit worried too.

"Well... If I don't come back with you, I'll be nagged by Jin-hyung... I just... Ugh, not in a really great mood to be nagged at," Namjoon says, sighing again and put his I-am-troubled-and-only-you-can-get-me-out-of-this look. That look works really well since the moment he pulled that look, Yoongi sighs too. But then again, if this doesn't work, he still can use his leader card to play it dirty.

"... Damn... Fine, I'll go with you... Just give me 30 minutes to write some draft," Yoongi says, finally giving up. Namjoon's face lits up and he jumps excitedly.

"Thanks, hyung!" Namjoon cheers up.

27 minutes later Yoongi was ready to leave, Namjoon was really happy that his hyung was keeping his promise. He observed the older who looked much more pink then usual. The leader frowned his forehead and as Yoongi closed the studio's door, he brought his palm up to Yoongi's neck, feeling the burning skin. Yoongi glared at him, but didn't say anything.