24. Forget about it

Start from the beginning

Except for the fact that he had no idea what was going on in the other's head but had a gut feeling that it was better this way

"Ready!" Taehyung didn't realize he was floating in his dreamland until a voice (his favorite voice, to be specific) startled him awake.

"Thank goodness! As if the dread of going to your office party and going through human interaction wasn't enough there's a color code?? And you on top of that have to look good in this too? Fuck you. really!" Taehyung gritted out as he saw his roommate walk out in a suit of the same color but with a multicolored floral tie.

"Would you stop acting up?" Jungkook took taehyung's hand and made him stand in front of the wall sized mirror placed by the window in the living room. He locked his arm with taehyung's as he stood up straight beside him. "Oh my god jungkook who is that handsome with you tonight? Is he single? Hellooo Mr. My name is generic desperate bitch. Can I buy you a drink? " He raised the pitch of his voice into a girl's like he always does and batted his eyelids unnaturally.

Taehyung chuckled rolling his eyes "Shutup. I would've looked better in my black suit."

"That you've wore for the last two annual parties of my. And your. And yoongi's office?"

"Your point?"

"That you look stunning. Pink is your color."

"Red will be yours when you bleed from all the sites I stab you in."

Jungkook only rolled his eys at this picking up his keys and walking to the door. "Hurry. You already took so much time in getting ready."

"Excuse me fucker? How dare you I've been read-"  taehyung was cut off when a soft peck landed on his cheek diverting him from ranting to finding ways to hide the color that filled his cheeks making them match their suits.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's grip on his glass tightened as he side eyed jungkook being dragged on the dance floor by guess who? guess who?... Daisy.

The irritation on jungkook's face was evident but so was the helplessness.

"Everything here is so pink i wanna vomit"
A deep voice called making taehyung tear away his stare at daisy to look at a tall man in a hot-pink suit who sat at the stool beside taehyung where jungkook sat a few minutes ago, with a visible scowl painted on a very handsome face. He looked at his watch and then turned to taehyung, expression turning to a little surprised like he just saw something he did not expect.

"Sorry you looked like somebody else from the back. Are you a friend of Daisy's?  I was kidding actually, this place looks amazing. She organized this beautiful pink event all by herself y'know."