"Wait a minuet why are we still standing outside" I asked. we then look around to see that we were the only fools standing on the corner.

"Because........I don't know just use Siri ok." Marc said.

I took my phone out of my pocket and hold the home button until the little sound was heard.

"Siri where should we visit first in Paris France?"

"Let me check" she answers back. "you should check out the Eiffel Tower."

"I could have told you that" Aron mumbled.

"Nooo let's save that for the very last thing lets just go check out some monuments besides this is a competition and Marc and I are totally going to win." Te said sounding like a stuck up brat.

"You know what if you guys think you can do bad all by yourself than were going to let you but best believe me and Lanna are going to win" Aron said.

"Okay calm down people.......instead of taking a cab which will cost us a lot we should take the metro." Marc said pulling his hat down over his ears.

"I don't care what we do as long as we get out of this cold!" I said.

We finally caught a cab down to the metro and Te ended up forcing Marc to pay the cab driver. We paid for out tickets and caught the train just in time. I got a window seat an Aron sat beside me with Te and Marc across from us.

"This is nice...." Aron said

"Yea" I said awkwardly. After our little incident today in the room it has been really awkward talking to Aron when were "alone". The train started moving and Te got really excited.

"Whoa babe you are really excited aren't you.........your making me excited just looking at you if you know what I mean." I heard Marc say and I could picture the smirk on his face.

"Oh god" Aron said throwing his head back letting out a chuckle.

"That's your friend" I said shaking my head.

"Sadly it is"

" bonjour" A girl who looked around our age spoke to us but mostly towards Aron.

"Bonjour" Aron spoke back. The girl who is nameless wore a Turquoise dress that hugged her curves in the right places.

"merci d'avoir choisi le métro, je ne te ai jamais vu ici avant" (Translation~ Hello thanks for choosing metro, I've never seen you around here before)

"Merci et oh im un Américain" Aron spoke back I didn't even know he spoke French.
(Translation~ thanks and oh I'm an American)

"oh que cela explique beaucoup." The nameless girl spoke again. They then began laughing. (Translation~ oh that explains a lot.)

TeAnna cleared her throat and than spoke to Aron. "So are you going to introduce us or nah?"

"Oh yea umm let me see I really don't know how to do this well."

"That's a lie" I thought to myself. you were just having a full on conversation with her but now you don't know how to introduce us............ "somebody is jealous"
"no I'm not!"
"Yea ok" god I can believe I'm having a battle with myself.

"Ce.........um amis um......sont mes TeAnna Marc et Alanna" Aron said (Translation~ These um friends um are my TeAnna, Marc and Alanna)

The girl than began laughing and than spoke. "it's okay I can speak a little English and you were close to getting that sentence right but you just need to switch the placese of friends and are." You could hear her accent as she spoke.

"Ugh," Aron said while slapping a hand over his face. "Well I never got your name."

"It's Alair"

"That's original" Aron stated "My name is Aaron by the way."

"It was nice meeting you all but I have to get back to work, maybe I'll see you guys around?" Alair said directing the last part towards Aron.

"Yea but just in case can I get your number?"

I choked a little on my spit and everyone turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" Te asked

"Ummm yea can you come with me to the bathroom, like now.

"There is no bathroom on here." Alair stated

"Oh well can you still come with me Te"

She look at me like she was confused but than she caught on.

"Why do girls have to travel in a pack like a bunch of wolves to the bathroom?" Marc asked

"Just shut your mouth." Te said

We walked away from them and I than pulled Te in a seat which was 5 or 6 seats away from them.

"Whats up?" she asked

"I don't know I just wanted to move away from them for a while you know......"

"Yea I know........you got totally jealous"

"What! I did not"

"Oh yea then why did you all of a sudden start choking when Aron asked her for her number?"

"Hey I can't help I coughed at that point in time!!"

"Yea sure"

"You know what, you are no help let's just go back."

"Okay....... you jelly or nah?" She mumbled.

"Nah" I shouted a little. we walked back up towards our seat to see that Alair was sitting in mine.

"Oh y'all are back hey do you mind if Aliar sat here?" Aron asked?

"Oh umm I thought you had to go back to work" I asked

"Yea but I asked my boss and he said since I have been doing so well I can have the rest of the day off so....."

"Yea so she's going to be spending the rest of her day with us like as a tour guide" Marc said.

"Oh ok......" I said. I than move to the empty seat behind them.

"Hey I can sit with you if you want me to." Te stated

"Nah it's okay"

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Uhh yea" I turned towards the window and watched the scenery go by. "This is the city of love but I'm all alone."

Vote👍

Follow🏃👈

Comment💭💬

~Reeses😘