Chapter 11

It's been five days since me and Aron had that big argument and it's also been five days since the last time I've seen him. From what I've been told he was staying on the floor below us in room 552 two doors down from the elevator to be exact but I don't care. We go back home tomorrow and Aron and I haven't even written a single thing about this trip and I will most likely fail this semester.

"Lanaaaaaa" Te yells walking in my room. Fir the past five days her and Marc have been exploring and written things down at least that's what there five page essay says.

"What ?"

"Come on you got to get up you've been in this bed for five days, 68 hours, and 5 seconds.......make that 6........7........8-

"Ok Te I get it but then again I don't really care". I pulled the cover over my head, plugged my ears up with my fingers and tuned out all of her yelling. I removed my fingers from ears and pulled the cover down a little to peek out from under. The coast seemed clear so I pulled the covers from over my head and whispered TeAnna's name to see if she was still here.

"Te........Te are you still he-"

"Ahhhhhhhh"

Te came running around the corner charging straight towards me jumping up and landing straight on me causing her to elbow me right in the stomach.

"Ooo my God Te please get your fat tail off me"

"Nope not until you promise to get out of bed" she said in a song-song voice.

"Alright alright ......I'll do anything you want me to just get off of me !"

"You promise?"

"Yesssss just move!"

"Pinky promise"

"TE!!!"

"Ok" she rolled off of me and sat on the edge of the bed with her feet dangling from the floor.

"Uhhhh you do know it's 8 o clock right ?"

"Yep"

"I'm talking bout the night time 8 o clock ..........the one with the p.m."

"Yes Alana I know what time it is." she stood up and walk towards the kitchen area and came back with a 2 liter pepsi bottle.

"If you know the time then why are u getting me up, it's almost time to go to sleep" I asked becoming very confused.

"Because were going to the Eiffel Tower to night, well more like in a hour or less."

"What!? Now!? At this time!? Why didn't you tell me earlier!? Wait! Who's all going?

"Yep, yep, I said in a hour well now less, I tried, and me, Marc, you and Aaron." she took a sip out of the bottle and screwed the top back on.

"Is Aron really going" I asked feeling a little self conscious.

"Yep now come on and dress warm, that ain't no Cali weather out there." she left out of the room still drinking from the bottle not even asking if I wanted any but it's alright I'm allergic to pepsi anyway. (I really am allergic..........dats a story for another day)

----------------------------------

"It's so cold !" Marc yelled as we stepped out of the taxi. we arrived at the Tower and Te was right Aron did come but she skipped the whole part about Alair being there to.

"It feels good to me" Alair stated wearing a mid thigh dress with a black cardigan.

"Nobody cares what you think" I mumbled or so I thought until Te elbowed me in the boob. I really have to work on the whole mumbling thing.

"That's because your use to it, but us peoples is not." Marc stated.

We walked up towards the entrance of tower and waited for and elevator.

"Well if you think it's cold now just wait till we get higher up! It ma like climbing a mountain during February.

"I can feel the wind blowing now.......brrrrrr" Marc said

"I said brrrrr it's cold in her it must be the Crocs in the atmosphere I said oi oi oi ice ice ice I-" Te cheered before Marc cut her off

"I really don't think this is the right time for that" the elevator ding followed by the opening of the doors. We all stepped in, me ending up beside Aron. Up to the very top it was just silence a very awkward silence to be exact. You could even here Marc's teeth chattering. The elevator dinged again letting us know that we are at the tip top. The doors opened and a whip of wind slashed across my faces as I stepped out. Looking around you could see city lights from distances near and far.

"Wow" I heard Te mutter but wow wasn't even the word to describe how everything looked right now.

"This is beautiful " Marc stated.

"She is beautiful" a voice spoke. I looked around d to find out who said it and I saw Aron glancing at me. Our eyes caught for a second and we both turned away. This was the fist time I ever heard him talk tonight........This is the first time I heard him talk in five days and boy did I miss it.