Chapter Thirty One

I- just read..

Two months later

After Shay and I had that slightly drunken talk about her moving in.. we actually did. Now it took a while for her to move out of her studio apartment because her landlord was a dick but it happened. And here we were. I didn't care if people said it was fast I mean.. six months doesn't seem that fast to me because we were grown ass people who knew what we wanted. I was twenty five, not nineteen.

With that, my brothers and I sat outside on the moving truck just wasting time and drinking beers.

"Okay okay okay, I got it." Kai said and pointed at me. "What's your dream fantasy with your girl?"

"Like sexual shit?" I asked and he nodded. I took a swig of my beer before smiling with a nod. "You remember Miss Holiday? The English teacher from our high school?" They both nodded. "I had sex with her."

"What?!" Kai exclaimed and jumped up. "Bro I tried so hard.. how?"

"I don't know but I did and ever since then, I've had this teacher fantasy shit man. The bun and the white button up shirt and the glasses and the heels- man." I leaned back against the truck and shook my head. "The fact that she dressed like that everyday doesn't help. That, would definitely, be my dream sex role play."

"Wait so like, just dressed up as a teacher or literally acting like-"

"Literally bro. Command my ass around and tell me what to do." I said with a laugh an Maru joined. "Fuck, I might let her spank my ass with a ruler.."

"Woaaaaah!" Kai dropped down with a goofy ass laugh. "You sus for that one cuh."

Just as we all started laughing, Shay walked up and gave me a look. "Babe you said you were unloading shit."

"I am." I said and held up my beer. "See? Modelo unloading my stresso." She continued to stare at me until I huffed and pushed up. "Fine. Come on guys." I said and we all started to unload the truck again.

"Why are moves such tiring shit." Maru huffed as he collapsed onto the couch, grabbing the beer I handed him.

"This is so fucking crazy." I looked up at Kai as he walked in, without his crutches finally, and his hands on his hips. "Everyone's settling down. Maru moves in with his kid and now girlfriend. Asia gets a fucking boyfriend and now calls herself Mrs Wilson. Karu is moving in with her girlfriend. What am I suppose to do now??"

"Uh.. stop fucking with thots maybe." I said in a 'duh' tone, clanking my glass with Maru's when he held it up to me.

"Bruh what about our bro days huh? When we buy forties and drive around the city and smoke and-"

"She can still do all of that." I looked up when Shay wrapped her arms around my neck from behind the couch, her chin resting on top of my head. "I'm not an army general, she can have fun. Shit, she can go to a strip club if she wants as long as she's back in my arms faithfully."

I dropped my head back, looking up at her with a smile. "Always baby, kiss." She pecked my lips before ruffling my hair and pulling back, walking to the guest room that was no longer the guest room but her art room. I was one whipped son of a bitch, I know.

"Alright this is making me sick. I'm calling for a mandatory Bro day tonight." Maru and I both winced.

"Ah you see.. it's taco night and those are my favorite so.." Maru said as he scratched his neck.

"Yeah and uh.. Shay starts here period tomorrow so imma need tonight to.. ya know.. get my shit down before I'm cut off for a week." I added, making him roll his eyes.