Chapter Thirty

"This last scene is gonna be you driving, okay?" The director said as we shot a new music video. This song was mine personally because I was starting to get pissed about what was happening in the city right now. Everything was 'Y/n weak' this and 'She turned pop' this. So I'd give them what they wanted.

I climbed into the low rider and was chewing on some gun as we started to drive. The cameraman was in front of us in another car
while recording and when Maru, who was driving, started the song I started rapping.

"I be getting to be money, everybody mad. The same ole nigga from the block. The same ole nigga with the p-"

Mid verse, I heard a shout and it immediately made my head snap to the side. I saw a group of maybe three people on the side walk, dawning gold bandanas in their pocket.

"What cuh?" I questioned and tapped Maru's shoulder for him to stop. He immediately pulled to the side and I hopped out, walking towards them with a nod. "What you say?"

The tallest one walked up, pulling his sagging pants up with a smug grin. "I said get yo dyke ass on with allat talk."

"Or what nigga?" I spat out and I heard the footsteps of my own boys walking up. "You gon throw glitter, Twinkie?" His face dropped and Maru laughed behind me.

"Fuck you laughing at square?" I moved in his way when he went to step up to my brother. "Oh you his bodyguard? Fucking faggots, on 20s. What's up?" I spat out my gum and stepped up, swinging before he could react. And just like that, three of us was fighting three of them.

I haven't had a good fight in a long time, this should be fun.

I could feel him getting licks in but it didn't stop me from pushing forward more, my punches only getting stronger the more we fought.

Once he tripped over his own feet from backing up, I stepped forward, my leg cocking back and slamming into his stomach harshly. I then felt a harsh hit to my nose from another one but Maru, a guy who doesn't even fight, came up out of nowhere and damn near tackled him into the wall. As he held him, I loaded punched on him until the 'leader' pulled us off of him and started pushing his boys back.

"Aye this ain't over!" He exclaimed and I laughed in his face as I wiped my bleeding mouth.

Once they hopped into their car and drove off, I turned around and saw our cameraman standing there, his camera up and his face in shock. I laughed again. "I think I'm getting too much money, everybody mad." I said with a chuckle.

"I see why you fight now." Maru breathed out and I looked over to see him wiping blood off on his dark jeans. "Shit lowkey felt good."

I clapped his back before hopping back into the car and pulling out my phone, going to Abe's contact. (Who, by the way, still hadn't reached out to me.)

Me: U and yo Twinkie boys can get it whenever cuh

Abe: lmao don't act tuff from your Hollywood house

Me: I'm in the city rn what's good? Sending twinks after me cause you couldn't catch me yo self?

Me: Gotta say I'm disappointed "big bro"

Abe: fuck all that talk. As soon as u got money, we ain't even exist to you anymore

Me: nigga I helped yo ass kill a motherfucker who was trippin after my BET performance. You just a jealous pussy nigga

Abe: Watch ya mouth

Me: Fuck you nigga. I ain't got remorse for you no more

Me: Oh, and ask Tati how me dick taste