Preface.

Addiction

ad·dic·tion

əˈdikSH(ə)n/

• the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.

• devotion to, dedication to, obsession with, infatuation with, passion for, love of, mania for, enslavement to

_____________

Everything in my life had almost become routine, like my life was a long, everlasting habit. That was until I met Alice Greene. She was beautiful and full of life, she was everything I could ever ask for, with one exception—her brunette hair. I looked past her hair color because she was perfect, in every other aspect. She was the girl any guy can dream of having and I am honored to have been the guy she chose. She was mine and I was hers. I never wanted to hurt her or break her heart but my life consisted of me wanting control, and too much control tore us apart.

____________________________________________________

WARNING: This story contains mature content suitable for mature teens and older. Adult themes include, but is not limited to, explicit and suggestive language, detailed sexual encounters, etc. If you don't like controlling and possessive men, sometimes lewd and rough sex scenes, or anything with troubled men and somewhat naive girls then this story might not be for you. You can be the judge of what you can and can't tolerate but this is just a warning.

I will ask that you do not compare my story to any others because it's rude and quite annoying. I will accept any form of constructive criticism. Another thing, you can hate on the characters, the story plot, and even the writing style of the story but hating on me will not be tolerated. 

Please, don't steal my work, I wouldn't do it to you so don't do it to me.

One day I will edit this story to make it better than how it is now, but don't hold me to that haha

Read at your own risk :)