Chapter 13.

"Since you'll be my date to my birthday party tonight, I want you to wear this." Hayden says holding up a grey zipped bag on a wooded hanger. I take the hanger from his hands and unzip the bag, revealing an Alexander McQueen mini dress. Everything about it was beautiful. From the nude color to the black lace circle jacquard embroidered at the waist and bottom of the dress.

"Hayden you didn't have to get me this."

"You can thank Mrs. Sutter, she picked it out. Along with all of these." He hands me two bags, one tote bag had a box of shoes in it, and the other held accessories. Mrs. Sutter has amazing taste, I think to myself as I take out the black leather 'Daffodile' Christian Louboutin pumps. The other bag was filled with undergarments and a black leather clutch, along with rings and a necklace. I don't even want to think about how much this all cost. I love expensive gowns and shoes but not at the expense of someone else.

"You really did not need to get me any of this, but thank you."

"Don't mention it."

After I shower in Hayden's bathroom, I put on the black strapless backless bra and black panties and covered myself with Hayden's robe. Touching up on my makeup and reapplying the 'Rose Infinite' lip color. I styled up my hair in a high tight bun, thankfully Mrs. Sutter was able to spare me a stocking, hair spray, and a few bobby pins. Finally getting my dress on Hayden quickly zips the back up while on a business call. I then put on all of the accessories and added any necessary items in the black leather clutch, and finished it all off with the shoes. Now I am ready. All thanks to Mrs. Sutter and Hayden, I look amazing.

Hayden was already ready and had left the room to take the call into his study. I make my way down the steps, being extra careful not to tumble and fall down the last few mahogany wooden steps. Hayden was standing at the counter talking with Wade, while pointing to something on a sheet of paper.

Once I make it safely down the final step, Hayden's eyes fix with mine as he stops talking mid-sentence. "Wow." He breathes handing the stack of papers to Wade while walking my way, "We can finish this tomorrow." He mutters to him.

"How do I look?" I ask Hayden when he reaches me.

"Alice," his eyes scan up and down my body, "you look beautiful."

"All thanks to you."

"No, that's all you." He smirks, "Are you ready to get going? Wesley called saying everyone is waiting on my arrival."

"The party doesn't start until you walk in."

He chuckles taking my hand, "Let's go get our ride."

I didn't know what he meant until he lead me to his garage. The lights turn on soon as he opened the door, and there they were. All of Hayden's cars, all of them the color black, but all different brands. I scanned the cars seeing the black matte Audi R8 V10, a black BMW Hybrid i8, a black matte Lamborghini Aventador, a black classic Pontiac Convertible, a black Tesla model S, a black out Jaguar F Type, a black Mercedes Maybach s600, a black BMW S1000rr Motorcycle, and lastly a black Cadillac Escalade ESV.

"You own a lot of cars." Boys and their cars. My dad has an obsession with cars, he spoke to me about them a lot. He used to watch auto motive programs and would make me watch them with him. He would love Hayden if he knew about his extensive car collection. That's one thing they would be able to bond over. During my dad's recent midlife crisis, he bought the same exact motorbike as Hayden. "You should let me ride this one day." I say running my hand across the smooth black leather on his motorbike.

"You know how to ride?" He smiles slyly at me.

"I know a thing or two." I answer giving him a knowing smirk.