3

"King where the hell did you put my flat iron?" Bre asked. "I don't knowwww." He snapped sucking his teeth. "You know what fuck you bro I'm out." She said slipping on her vans, grabbing her phone, purse and keys and heading out.

"Yo chill, it ain't that serious." He said tryna block her from going anywhere. "King move." She said sternly. "What is wrong with youuuu?" He sighed.

"Aye look am sorry baby I didn't mean to snap on you." He said trying to kiss her lips but she moved so he kissed her cheek.

"Yo chill Karin." He said sternly. "So excuse I gotta go." She said trying to push him out the way. "Ain't no moving." He said.

"Kingston excuse!" She raises her voice. "No now fight me." Was all he said before she started throwing her hands.

"Yo chill out." He said pinning her hands against the wall. "You tryna fuck up my face?" He asked as she fought to get out his hold.

"Let me the fuck go King." She said. "Kinggggg." She whined. "Let me gooooo." He let go of her hands and she grabbed her wallet and tried to leave again. Her keys and phone was already in her pockets.

"You ain't leaving chill." He said. Then in a couple a minutes Bre was begging King for forgiveness.

"Wa-wait baby." Bre moaned with her eyes closed as King pounded her shit. "Ain't no wait." He said as he went deep in her guts.

"I-it's too much." Bre cried out as she pushed him back. He gripped her waist tightly while going back and forth.

She had passion marks all over my neck and breasts by now.

"Continue with that stank ass attitude." He said as he rocked his hips doing it in a motion that drove her crazy.

"I-I won't talk to you anyway again. I promise!" She panted while pushing away from his dick but he pushed back inside her.

"Ooohhh shit- ooh shit." He groaned as he started moving inside of her faster and faster. She was on the verge dying right now.

"You just wanted this right?" He asked as he placed his hand around her throat and brought her up, still pounding her ass good.

"Just like that, mhmmm." She moaned out while cumming. He finally let her go and let her raise up. He hungrily took her clit in his mouth.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head like literally as he ate her from the back. Like that shit was good to her.

"Feels so good." She moaned quietly. He had a grip on her thigh while tongue fucking her. She pushed down his head while taking in the good feeling.

She shook when she felt him kissing her thighs and then butt cheeks that shit made her more wet.

Then she felt him guiding himself back into her wet goodness, she bit her lip while trying to take all he had to offer.

"Hmmm I love you girl." He said while stroking her wet kitty. She was whimpering but she managed to make out an I love you too.

He came in her for the second time and they collapsed on the couch. "Remind me to get new couches exactly like this though so the kids don't notice." Bre said.

After a few minutes of breathing off, King got up and carried Bre to their room and went in on that one good last time. For right now.

Bre was now apparently crippled. King gave a good bath and got her dressed then gave her some good food.

Next day.

Bre was now on the phone with the kids. "Mommy where's daddy?" Breann asked. Bre flipped the camera to K-Dot and called him. He waved to the kids and continued doing what he was doing.

While Bre was on the phone with the kids a message came in from Jasmine. He quickly grabbed his phone and turned off the ringer so Bre won't hear it going off constantly in his hand.

Jasmine: where's wifey? You texting me so she prolly busy?🤷‍♀️

To Jasmine: she's here talking to the kids now myb. Stop texting my phone.

Jasmine: oh so it's like that now? Alright I'll see how you like it after I tell your wife you let me suck you the day I asked for it.

To Jasmine: my wife won't believe any shit from a hoe like you. Now good bye. Have a nice life Jasmine.

Jasmine: alright I'll see you in an apartment or a motel soon😂. Good bye.

K-Dot blocked and deleted her number right away and blocked her from his Instagram and Snapchat. He then cleared every message from her and locked off his phone throwing it on the bed.

"Bye my babies I love y'all." Bre said making kissy noises. "We love you too mom." They said hanging up.

"Babe let's go on a dinner date." King said putting up his shoes. "When? Where?" Bre asked smiling. "Tonight I'll make reservations for 8. FOR 8 BABY FOR 8!" He yelled the last part as she laughed.

"Okay okay I hear you." She continued to laugh. "I'm so serious Bae for 8, e-i-g-h-t." He spelled. "Stoppppp K-Dot." She laughed. "I'm not that bad."

"Yes you are further more go start getting ready." Ge said checking the time. "It's 2:28 now go start getting dressed." He said and she just laughed.

"I have some time I'll start at about 6." She said getting off the bed. She walked around the bed to where he was and sat in his lap. "Tryna do a quickie." He said as she hit her button lip.

"You gone make us late though." She whined. "How?" He asked. "We gone have sex then I'm gone be hurting and want to lay all day."

"I'm gone take it easy." He said. "Promise?" She looked at him like a little kid. He chuckled. "Promise." Just know from here they went straight to it.