He Never Had A Girlfriend

Illyria debated with herself if she was an idiot.

At her grand revelation, the guy and Mr Callahan began laughing so hard they nearly keeled over. Illyria had stared at them, befuddled and at when realising that she wasn't guffawing along with the two of them; they had realised she was dead serious.

The two male beings had exchanged glances before John told her that it would be best if she went to her class.

The Level Four Physics teacher, Ian Cross, was surprising to say the least. He was less lean than Mr. Callahan and fumbled with a briefcase, backpack, and HGM. No one paid him any mind. Illyria felt a little sorry for him as he attempted to control the chaos within the room.

"Alright class, today we have a new student called Ill-Illyria-" Ian began, looking at something in his hand and scratched his head comically.

"Illyria," Illyria sighed. "It's Illyria Montrose, sir."

"Right- well, Illyria, welcome. I am Mr. Cross, and this is the Level Four Physical class. Everyone say hello to Illyria," Mr. Cross said, gesticulating wildly to the class as if they were five-year-olds who needed to be prompted and dropped his briefcase on his right foot.

The class murmured half-heartedly and the girl next to Illyria smiled so wide that she could have blinded someone with how unnaturally white her teeth were. Illyria looked away from the girl, meeting the venomous eyes of Felicia.

"What's wrong Felicia?" The friendly girl asked. "What did the new girl do to you? Took the last rejuvenation serum?"

"I didn't do anything. It's just the classic mean girl syndrome that she's been afflicted with."

"You're funny." The girl couldn't stop smiling at Illyria; it was really weird.

"Well you're starting to creep me out." Illyria shuffled away from her.

"She's from Human World, Your Highness. Novak sent a mass HGM out to all of us. Your brother told Novak and he wouldn't lie."

"Your Highness?" I echoed.

"So? Who cares?" Her Highness said and Illyria realised at that moment that she had called the Princess of Paladin a creep or pretty much alluded to it.

Felicia scoffed and some of the boys and girls in the class slowly edged away from Illyria as if she had some airborne disease, their HGM devices already out and furiously typed away. "She also disrespected your brother, the Crown Prince." Felicia heavily emphasised herself as if that would make a difference in her argument. "She didn't even thank him when he made Damien leave her alone-"

"I didn't ask for help from that guy- wait Crown Prince?!"

"That guy?" Felicia sneered, her pretty face contorted to match her sentiments. "Have some respect. He's going to be King one day while you'll be rotting away in a sewer, down on earth. You don't even deserve to breathe the same air as him."

"Also known as my brother; Aitor," The Princess rolled her eyes. "And not everyone worships the ground he walks on like you Felicia."

Felicia looked chastised, and the Princess grinned with an eagerness that Illyria found naïve and innocent; It was cute, adorable, "Princess Lorna Erle, it's nice to meet you. And yes, they are always like this." Her voice dropped to a whisper as if sharing a secret.

"Your Highness, why don't you spar with our latest addition?" Mr. Cross said, coming out of nowhere and disrupted the bubble of tension.

Lorna quickly agreed, "Of course I will." She gave another delightful smile, and Illyria gave her a tentative smile.

Illyria slipped out of the changing rooms whilst a gaggle of girls enticed Lorna into another gossip session. Sure, the princess was nice. But Illyria intended to keep her head down and not bring any trouble to herself. That didn't exactly work out for Illyria though.

Someone pushed her so hard that everything spilled out from her bag and her HGM device was chipped in the corner. She fell to the floor, face forward and heard the tell-tale chuckles of Damien.

She began to rise, but he gripped the back of her hair and pressed her face against the ice-cold floor, "That's where you belong, human trash." Illyria gasped against the cold hardwood floor, from surprise and from the obscene pressure on my back.

He let go and Illyria tasted the ground once again before she pushed up on her palms and got up, her brown skin scraped, and bottom lip busted. Turning around, she found the hallway completely empty.

She walked to the library, unable to comprehend what had just happened and slumped down in the first chair she found in the back of the library.

"You have blood on your mouth, you know." Someone said casually in her ear and Illyria slowly turned her head to face Aitor, the Crown Prince and brother of Lorna.

"This is your fucking fault." He lost his smile as Illyria winded her arm back and brought it forward.