I Was Nine And He Was Eighteen

Illyria Montrose wanted to kill Oscar C. Clarent. But first she wanted to smash his face into the ground and make him a fool in front of the entire school. Just like he did with her. Preferably-

An elbow to the gut told Illyria that she needed to focus on the situation at hand. "Mrs. Montrose, one of my students is currently in the emergency department in The London Bridge hospital because of the actions of your daughter," He said in his patented dull voice and this time Illyria didn't hold back at rolling her eyes; he was ecstatic about this and definitely overreacting. "This is not a negotiation. His parents are threatening legal action which is more than the London Academy can handle." Illyria let her chocolate brown hair fall into a curtain to protect herself from her mother's glare.

Her mother didn't really think this was her fault, right?

Mr. Williams folded his hands, giving himself courage and gave the Montrose's a somber look. His salt, and pepper hair not looking the greatest on the particular day which probably wasn't helped by the fact that he was waving goodbye to the Montrose discreet fund that he happened to like very much. He diverted his stare from the gleaming Montrose plaque. The plaque was for a donation of an extraordinary amount; It's what had got Illyria enrolled and accepted into The London Academy in the first place considering she wasn't a real Montrose. If that wasn't clear; it was illegal. Think Olivia Jade and Lori Loughlin.

Coincidently, everyone in the headmaster's office wondered how Duchess Montrose was going to react to Illyria's expulsion. It wasn't going to be pretty.

"I told you I didn't do anything," Illyria defended herself, if only to look innocent in front of her unimpressed mother. "You've been waiting for an incident like this for a really long time. You can't stand that I'm even a Montrose, isn't that right? And you don't have any proof whatsoever but go ahead, pin the blame on me. It's not like I'm a student here too!"

"I don't understand," Illyria's Umma hissed in Ishidilian Arabic, Illyria refused to look into her eyes. The mothership frowned and then to whatwashisname? "Is he going to be okay? I'm sure Illyria wouldn't harm someone- "

He cut her off, and she bristled, "Mrs. Montrose, your daughter physically pushed Oscar against the wall which was the last thing caught on the school cameras. They were the only two students in that hallway. While Oscar was unconscious, all the windows in the vicinity also exploded. Perhaps you can explain, Miss Montrose?" His small, antlike eyes turned to Illyria and she glared at him petulantly.

"No, I can't," She refused to even involve Hyeon into this mess, even though her vouch would have helped a lot. "But I will say this; it is physically impossible for me to have destroyed every window in that corridor without anyone hearing or seeing it in that time span but you're going to overlook that, aren't you? As long as you have a scapegoat and someone to dump the expenses on, it doesn't matter to you. My expulsion is just a plus to you."

During Illyria's tirade, her Umma attempted to stave off her forthcoming migraine by drilling two fingers into her forehead. How the hell is she going to cover this one up? Were they going to have to move countries again?

"Excellent theory, Miss Montrose," Mr. Williams commended Illyria; no emotion in his face or voice so that confirmed her other theory that he was a lizard alien undercover, "But if there are no other suspects or explanations and you were the only one with Oscar as you claimed then there is only one possible answer."

Umma tensed when she heard this, looking at her daughter from the corner of her eyes, already jumping to conclusions and pinning the blame, "I see." She didn't know the half of it.

"Your daughter has refused to say why she had attacked him along with denying responsibility, this is why such a heavy punishment was issued," He fiddled with the closest drawer next to him and handed over a folder, "This is her learning contract, other paperwork that are important and her current grades. I'm sure with your wealth and name, you won't find trouble finding somewhere else to enroll your daughter." He failed to mention that Illyria was in her second to last year and that the enrolment period was over since they were now well into the year.

There had to have been at least six generations of Montrose's attending The London Academy and in October of what was supposed to be Year Ten, Illyria was instead expelled. Grandmere wasn't going to be happy. Well, fine. The eldest Illyria daughter hated their looks of distaste and their hidden whispers about how she was too brown, too Asian, and too outspoken. She was tired of being gossiped about and how her grandfather was a swindle artist by marrying a duchess decades younger than he was.

They could all go to hell.

"Also, the British Youth Council will be notified since they are both current members," He carried on, adding salt on the wound.

As a parting gift, Illyria gave a middle finger up in the air as her mother dragged her out.

Edited: 19/06/2020