Y/N: Beyond.

The three looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N: My new name, is Beyond.

Dick and Tim smiled at the name while Jason gave it more thought.

Jason: Yeah, Batman Beyond sounds too long. Beyond will work for now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a brother to beat.

Jason stepped up for his turn at the lane. While you looked at your hand. The future.
---------
Dick: Rematch!

Jason spun the plastic gun on his finger with a smirk.

Jason: You do realize this is kind of my daily job right? I use guns all the time.

The four of you were now at the arcade and Dick has been trying for hours to beat Jason at a game. Any game. You and Tim were just trying to get high scores at as many games as you could. You were at 12 and Tim was at 15. Old games were easy for you since you were used to the overly advanced games of 2050.

Tim: I hate Donkey Kong.

Y/N: Me to buddy. Me to.

Once again no one bothered you leaving you all to enjoy your day out. Granted you would spot a group of girls looking at you and the others giggling and blushing. Hey, no one asked to be this good looking. A blessing and a curse.

Y/N: Well, I'm tired. Let's hope watch a movie or something.

Dick and Tim immediately agreed and drug you and Jason to watch some CGI movie that had just came out. As you waited around for people to get snacks at the stands you ended up looking at the crowd, and you spotted four people. Three heads of blonde hair and one black.

 Three heads of blonde hair and one black

Debra.

Debbie

Debbie.

Katie.

And Melanie

And Melanie.

The new Sirens. Jason slapped your back knocking you out of your trance with a whistle.

Jason: Hey, they're pretty cute. Why don't you go talk to them?

Dick come around to your other side with a smirk.

Dick: We'll be your wingmen if you'd like. Oh! That one is looking at you.

You looked to see Melanie looking right at you. She looked worried before you shook your head and walked the other way.

Y/N: I'm good.

The three brothers followed with a shrug while Melanie watched.

Debbie: You ok there Mel? You look like you just saw a ghost. Oh? Those guys are pretty handsome. Having thoughts?

Katie caught this and looked to see the group of boys she had mentioned. Debra looked to but only one had caught her eye. The H/C haired one with the watch. Something about him...

Melanie: No. Just remembering something.

Katie: A happy memory?

Melanie nodded.

Melanie: Probably the best one.

The girls ended up walking to the other side of the building for their movie which ended 20 minutes after yours. You didn't see each other after that and decided to call it a day. As you laid in bed your mind drifted to the girls. The ones who are from your time. The ones who ended up here my some mysterious circumstance. The ones who are now your enemies. As your eyes closed for the night, a single memory flew in your head. Meeting Melanie for the first time.