Cut a little deeper

• Dedicated to Christy

Train pov:

I wake up to the sound of Bree screaming in my ear. I just ignore her and get up walking to the shower. I take off my clothes and turn on the water. I hop in with a blade in hand.

"Please all girl ages 7-14 come to the front in 30 minutes" the annoying voice of the owner Sara says over the intercom.

I sigh and began to cut on my stomach. The cuts bleed down tinting the water a pinkish color. Once it stops bleeding I hop out of the shower and dry off. Then putting on my oversized piece the veil shirt and some black skinny jeans. I walk out of the bathroom just to be greated with Bree.

"Oh looks like the whale finally got done cutting herself" she says

'Just cut a little deeper and it will all be gone even me.' Says the voice in my head which has been hiding in my head way too long.

"Just a few more days" I whisper to myself.

Everyone walks downstairs to get in a line for the people coming to adopt which ever one of us.

"Everyone you guys may or may not know who these men are so please do not Fangirl" says Sara

I hear a door open and footsteps coming closer to me

"Hi. What's your name?" Says a voice I know all to familiar.

I look up to see the one and only Tony Perry..

(A/n: HEYYYY. I WILL UPDATE LATE AT NIGHT SO UH YEA!! Btw I write on my iPad so sorry if it's short or messed up )