V

"HOBI!!!" you run to him and hug him tightly. he giggles and picks you up lightly and sets you back down. "hi y/n-ah!" he smiles and grabs your hand softly as the rest of your friends walk up to join you.

"you did so good hobi hyung!" jin smiles and hands him the small bouquet of flowers. hobi blushes softly and holds them tight. "thank you, jin"

all of a sudden two boys run up and jump on hobi's arm and back, making him drop your hand and the flowers. you frown and lean down to pick up the bouquet to give back to hobi.

"hyuuuuuungs" hobi whines and tries to shake them off of him while they laugh and hold on tight. "at least let me introduce you to my friends!"

they comply and hop down, standing next to hobi, smiling big and looking at the other five of you. you grab jin's arm and move behind him slightly.

"guys, these are my friends yoongi hyung, namjoon hyung, seokjin-ssi, taetae hyung, and the cute one hiding behind seokjin is y/n!"

the boys all wave and smile, while hobi's friends wave back. "guys, these are some of my dance team members! jimin hyung and jungkookie hyung!" the boys do a little bow, making everyone laugh. you let out a small giggle. "i hope you guys can become good friends!"

you all decide to go back to hobi's house to hang out and get to know each other. you, however, are constantly holding onto someone's arm, and you hardly talk at all.

"y/n-ah! why aren't you talking!" jin pouts and shakes your arm. you push his hands away softly and giggle. jungkook sits down beside you, and pokes your arm gently. "do we make you nervous? i'm sorry if we do.."

you blush and smile, "n-no, i'm just not great around new people.." he smiles and nods, "i get that, i'm usually the same way. jimin hyung usually has to force me to talk to people" you giggle and slowly release jin's arm.

jin grins and slowly inches away, standing as he does, but you hardly notice. you have taken comfort in jungkook's existence. the two of you continue to talk and get to know each other.

meanwhile, jin has run outside where the rest of the boys are and dances in circles, making the rest laugh.

"jin-ssi, what has gotten into you?" yoongi asks with an adorable gummy smile on his face.

"y/n!! she let go of my arm when jungkook sat next to her!" he keeps dancing, and at this point jimin has fallen to the floor laughing.

hobi jumps up from his seat and runs to the window, watching you laugh with his hyung. he gets a giant smile on his face.

this is just the beginning for this friend group, he just knows it!

~

hi everyone! thank u so much for being patient with me. in 2 weeks it will have been 6 months since my friend passed, so it's getting a bit easier to think about her without crying. i appreciate how much support and love u all have shown, it helps so much. this is just a small update, but i'm starting to get my motivation back, so hopefully more updates more frequently will be coming soon (: