13 ❁ redemption & wrong turnings

The next morning after packing and getting ready for the coach, Taehyung approached Jay and Yoongi who were standing talking to each other. "Hey Yoongi, Hi Jay." Taehyung said smiling at them as they greeted him. "Hey Yoongi, just wanted to say, I'm gonna be sitting next to Jeongguk on the coach—"

Yoongi nearly chocked on his saliva and his eyes nearly popped out of his socket when he heard Taehyung say those words. "Sorry, Jeongguk?"

Jay looked at Yoongi's face giving a chuckle. "Did I miss something?"

"He apologised to me... about everything and he's learned from his mistakes, we were young and he did something stupid but I'm over it... we've been getting along these past two days and so I think... I think I'm ready for us to be friends again, Y'know? Before everything that happened in middle school." Taehyung explained, biting his bottom lip. Yoongi's eyes widened as he nodded at Taehyung slowly almost in disbelief. "Okay then..." Yoongi said, voice trailing away.

"Is that okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course Tae, you don't have to ask me, it's your life. I got Jay here to keep me
company for the coach ride." Yoongi said giving Taehyung a wide smile. "Great, see you." Taehyung said happily as he put his suitcase in storage. "What the fuck." Yoongi mouthed to Jay.

After Jeongguk also put his storage away, he went over and noticed Taehyung sitting at the window street. "Hi there, Taehyung is it?." Jeongguk wondered as Taehyung smiled shyly. "Yes and you must be Jeongguk."

"Erm, How did Yoongi take it?" Jeongguk wondered curiously, he scratched his head awkwardly as they started to put their seatbelts on after Mr.Lee advised them.

"Surprisingly good, he was sweet. I told him that you changed and he actually was convinced." Taehyung said, Jeongguk nodded slowly as Taehyung looked at him giving a giggle. "It's okay Jeongguk, I promise it's all good."

"Well Jimin is beast mode right?" Jeongguk asked him which made them both laugh. "It'll be fine." Taehyung said softly although he didn't sound so confident, knowing what Jimin's like. They definitely were getting some stares during the coach ride since every one knew the boys hated each other. But after an hour or so, no one seemed to careless. Except Yoongi of course who was staring at them, eyes squinting every thirty minutes or so.

"Your hair is so fluffy." Jeongguk said randomly looking at Taehyung's volumed fluffy hair. "Really? I wanna dye it blonde."

"That would look so good, you know how to dye hair?" Jeongguk wondered. "Yes, I love doing hair but I'm gonna leave it for another time, switching hair colours is a drastic change and you definitely gotta be in the mood." Taehyung said to him as Jeongguk looked in his eyes. "That's true."

"Would you dye your hair?" Taehyung wondered. "Nah, but I do want to have it curly though."

Taehyung gasped, Jeongguk looked confusedly at him before letting out a chuckle. "I can do that, I swear I used to do it on my cousin all the time."

"Really?" Jeongguk wondered. Taehyung nodded like it was a piece of cake.

"Are you busy after school today?"

"No." Taehyung said smiling at him. "You wanna hang out after this and do my hair? I'd be very grateful." Jeongguk said as Taehyung nodded his head. "I'll do it for you!"