'Her Diary-Her Heart'

Start from the beginning

I smiled to myself. This is all what she had already thought about her love. Can this be more  nice. She has not only wrote poems but long paragraphs... On how she wanted love to be. How she wanted her lover to be. How she wanted herself to be..and on the top of all these how she wanted us to be.

 And surprisingly the best thing was... The love is same... Her lover is same... She's same... And WE are same.

I read one of her quote which touched me a lot.

You might be thinking I'm the 21st century girl wanting to receive e-cards and Messages from you but My Love.... I'm a lunatic as you know... I want to live that era of true love letters with you.  I want to send you love letters and I want you to reply me those hand written love letters.

I'M YET TO SEND THE LETTERS I WROTE FOR YOU AND .....
I want you to reply me with the same.  Let's dive and swim in the world of words &  letters... Indeed "TOGATHER". 
It would be adventurous and lovely. Let's go in ninetees. And let our love cherish Every feeling..
With Every emotion pour all your love for me in those letters that you'll dedicate me.  I Love You"

She's indeed crazy. She wants to send love letters to me in the era of online e cards and messages. But honestly how interesting it will be!
I waiting for her letters and she for mine... And what if those letters come in hand of anyone else in home... It will be so fun.

 I smiled thinking all this. Surbhi you're just amazing.
I read one more...

"BEING TOAGTHER  MEANS ...
Being happy. Being In Love With Everything Around. Togetherness Makes You Believe. Being Toagther Makes You Smile.. From Inside.  Being Toagther Means...
BEING TWO BODIES BUT ONE SOUL.....
And My Dear Love.. If you're feeling all this.. You're surely in love with.... Me  ; ) "

Of course I'm in love with everything around me... Even this vase and lamps. I'm believing in everything and everyone. I'm smiling like idiots, without reason... And Yes... We're two bodies but one Soul.

I LOVE YOU SURBHI!!!.

I turned some more pages...  I smiled and started reading it.

Vo aankho mai ek alag sa..
Chamakta nasha hi kafi hota hai!
Vo bhini si muskurahat ka...
Ek tohfa hi kaafi hota hai !
Milti Nahi sachhi mohobbat you to aasani se !
Par Agar Mil jaaye to...
Mohobbat Ka Ek Lamha Hi Kaafi Hota Hai!!!

[ In eyes that one single...
Twinkling  addiction is enough !
And That small smile on the face...
Is more enough then any gifts!
Normally true love is hard to find!
But if you get the true love in life...
Then only one moment of that love is enough!! ]

It Feels as if I'm not reading her feelings. It feels as if I'm seeing my own feelings in these pages. Yes...In Every moment with Surbhi I'm experiencing what true love is.

I started reading...

LETTER TO YOU LOVE

Love, People want something big to be happy but my happiness lies in these small things. I've always wished for someone who could make me happy by small gestures... By small things....like I don't want to go on coffee dates with you... I want to go tea dates! Just make me happy by your small efforts.. I'll be happy if you make morning breakfast for me...
I don't want you to take me on movie dates... I want you take me on beaches. Whenever I'm sad and if you think you'll give me a gift and I'll become happy... Let me remind you... I'm not a girl who'll become happy in her bad mood if you'll give her expensive gifts. And you know you might be thinking that I'm only stating you do this... you do that.... Let me tell you... I'm gonna do much more then this... I know you'll also face all these situations.. And I Promise to do all such gestures just for one thing... SMILE.. Yes. I'll do anything in this world just for your smile... And I'm sure you're going to having a million dollar smile. Girls might have crushes on you... But Love.. I'm okay with it..Because they can just like you... I'm loving you and I'll be loving you till my last breath and I know feelings are mutual...But remember if they try being cheesy with my human.. I'll sue them. 
 All these are the second priorities.... Just give me one thing forever for the life... YOUR TRUST.  Please never ever break my trust..I know I'll be giving my everything to you... And in return I'm just asking for your trust and love as priority. You might hurt me... I might hurt you... But that's different.. Never hurt me by breaking the promises and breaking the trust. Keep your promises. I Promise you that I'll keep each and every promise from today onwards. I'll never break your trust.  I can't even think to do so.... So just Trust me With your life.. AND let me trust you with my life.
I promise to be there for you whenever you need.. Love... I set you free from all boundries..I'll never say you to walk the way I want... I'll always ask you to hold my hand in the way you walk...I want to live together. I want to spend my life with you creating memories with you... Loving you.. Caring you.. Showing tantrums to you.. Showing concern to you.. I want us to hold our hands together even in our old age and Want to let people see that age can grow old.. Not love.We're mortal. I know I Just pray to God that I want to go away from this world before you.. Because I can't bear living my last days without you... If right now I can't imagine living them.. How can I live them.. So just praying to God to call me before you.. I'll always see you at night in that sky... Like a shining star... After all we die.. Love won't right.!!