- 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫. ミ

Start from the beginning

"Are ye sure? I can tell yer not tellin' us everythin', John. Come'ead, spill." Ringo nudged the prince with his shoulder. John flicked his gaze nervously between his two friends, wondering what to say. Should he spill the beans? He didn't want them to think he was weak, they had already seen enough of that after Julia.

"I-"

"Excuse me, Prince Lennon, Mr. Starkey, Mr. Harrison." Mr. Epstein called, walking over, posh as ever, hands behind his back. John stopped speaking, the three whipping around to look at him. "Dearly sorry to interrupt, but Miss Powell has just arrived to visit and stay the night. I was advised to escort Prince Lennon to the front to greet her."

"Oh, I didn't know she was comin'-"

"Yes, it is on short notice, but Queen Mary informed me that you had no previous plans. Mr. Harrison, you are meant to be helping out setting up morning tea! What on earth happened to your uniform? Please get a new suit and go do your job, quickly now." Brian raised an eyebrow angrily at George, gesturing to the manor, the boy scrambling off with a quick wave goodbye to his friends.

"Wait, Geo! Meet 'ere tonigh', yeah?"

"'Kay! See ya!" He called before hurrying away into the gardens towards the servant's back entrance.

"Right, let us go, Prince Lennon. Mr. Starkey, I advise you return home." Brian spoke sternly to the boy, who nodded before smacking John on the back, saying his goodbyes and slipping away, exiting through the side path so as not to be seen by anyone. The servant then started to guide John away, who winked and made an obscene gesture at him, causing Brian to scoff and roll his eyes, turning away with a slight blush dusting his pale cheeks. "Behave yourself, please, your highness."

"That's boring, innit, Eppy? Who got anywhere by behavin', aye?" John struck a ballet pose, before twirling around and doing (horrible) pirouettes, all the while a shit-eating grin was plastered on his face, locking eyes teasingly with the older man.

"Many people in the world. In fact, it's quite the opposite of what you stated. Now please, be quiet, I don't need your stress, I have a lot required to do today." Brian grew more flustered, hurrying the boy along faster as they entered the manor and made their way through the many halls and rooms to the front doors.

"Not in a good mood, I see. See ya." John rolled his eyes, sending one last wink Brian's way before slipping out the front doors, leaving the older man behind as he went over to greet his fiance.

"Greetings, Prince Lennon." Cynthia spoke up, as the boy held out a hand, being met with a delicate gloved one as the fair-haired girl was helped out of the carriage. Dressed in an overly puffy silk white dress, with gold trimmed lace and puffy sleeves and matching jewelry and a golden bow in her hair, she looked stunning, her lips pulled in a slight smile as John took her arm and they strolled back inside, thanking the carriage driver.

"So how's my lovely lady doing?" He inquired as the two made their way to the study room led by John, as he always liked being there with Cynthia. They would often sit on the end of the sofa that was closest to the window, Cynthia in his lap, the two cuddled up close as they gazed out the window at the garden, talking about anything and everything.

"Oh, just fine, thank you. What about my handsome man?" Cynthia giggled, turning to face the prince and clasping her hands around his. With a shit-eating grin, he reached and picked up the girl bridal style, who squealed in surprise before bursting into laughter as the auburn-haired boy plonked her onto the couch on her back, climbing on top with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "J-John! Careful of my jewelry-"

The Blue Danube [OLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara