" as me, renjun, jisung, taeyong and haechan are in the van you guys will only follow to us." he added.

" i did a little digging and the tunnels can lead to ends where we can get caught because there are alarms trippings on it. The only way to get passed it all is to walked on the right way. The only way we can get the red folder. " he explained.

So me, baekhyun and taeyong hyung, haechan, renjun, jisung are the ones will be going inside the van.

" wait can i ask a question.. Is it really true that the folder.. Or the thing is inside of that building??? " jisung asked.

" well this is one of areum's mission.." baekhyun said.

" now shall we get going.. They are nearly ending the day" renjun said.

As we are monitoring the guys they are inside as a guy bumped into yuta as he was going to the fountain.

" careful yuta.." taeyong said. As yuta looked into the guy and we were all shocked to see him.

" johnnny??" yuta said as he was wearing a suit and blending inside of the school.

" what was johnny doing here.." baekhyun said.

" hi guys.."  he said.

" I'm only here joh-"

" you guys where going inside the fountain.. Weren't you??" we are completely shocked.

How come he knew about this? We didn't even knew he was alive until jisung saw him at the hospital when areum was in a coma.

" i can help you guys.. I knew areum is in danger and i know where she is.. " he said as yuta was waiting for us to answer.

" we should trust him.." i said as taeyong looked at me.

" are we really going to trust him??" renjun said.

" hyung gave me a note for areum on the hospital. I think he was helping her but then we didn't expect her to be in a coma"  jisung said.

" i think we should trust him" haechan said as he looked at taeyong.

" okay.." he said as baekhyun lean down on the microphone.

" yuta tell him we trust him.." he said as we looked into the monitor.

" welcome back.. John"

__-:-__

Na;Jaemin

It is the end of the day and there aren't many people around. We finally went to the fountain and johnny took out a key.

" where did you get that??" yuta asked as he opened the door.

" the office.." he said as he looked at us and we went inside. We opened our flashlight as it was so dark here. We went down and chenle found a switch.

" wait we don't know what that does.." jeno said.

Yuta flashed the light to the switch as johnny came forward it. He held on to the big lever and push it up. Fire lit up from the lamps as it creates a path of two.

" go to the right. It should lead you to a long hallway" renjun said in the earpiece.

" let's go.." yuta said.

As we go in the hallway we told stories and then found interesting things as we go further into the tunnel.

" so wait you are S that areum was talking about" i said as johnny hyung nodded.

" well yeah.. I work with her and she didn't even knew i was S" he said.

" but why would you help her in the first place? I mean not to be that person but.. You didn't even knew her.." chenle said as johnny stop his tracks.

I can feel something and it wasn't great. I looked on the wall and it was pouring up with water. The ground was getting damp and i felt water dripping above.

He looked around and then the ground started shaking.

" RUN GUYS!" someone yelled at our earpiece.

" Fuck" we ran as johnny and yuta hyung was behind us.

" Why are we running?!" chenle screamed. I looked back as i saw water coming like a tsunami.

" don't look back!" yuta yelled and we kept running.

" there is a path in a few meters ahead go there and then run" taeyong said.

" i can see it!" jeno said.

" take that path" yuta said as we all went inside. We ran as chenle trip on the ground.

" get up chenle!" i said as i helped him. We ran as we didn't knew that chenle trip on a trap.

Great.

__-:-__

Yeah.. I'm alive??

_popo